Please post your favorite encouraging quotes!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    "What we have been is an established and unchangeable fact. What we can yet become is an unlimited, boundless opportunity. - Jim Rohn"

"Always remember, you're braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, and Smarter than you Think."
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This one is going to sound awful, but:
    (from Scrubs)
    Dr. Cox: Do you understand that the second you look in the mirror and you're happy with what you see, baby you just lost the battle!
    Turk: You should give speeches to teenage girls

To me I take it as encouragement to not be complacent. Because there are days when I do just look in the mirror and think "eh, it's good enough. Work is hard." But that's how it gets ya.
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    some good ones!!

heres a few i saw on another site :

--What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

--I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

--Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want.

and lastly..be your own best friend and not your own worst enemy..we are the only ones who stand in our way of our goals..
  • BlestLiz
    Options
    I can see my destination high above the brow
    I can see my destination and I won't stop now
    So whether you deprive me, deplore me, beseech me or ignore me
    Mighty mountains loom before me AND I WON'T STOP NOW

~Anonymous~
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I dont stop when im tired
    I stop when im done

one of my buddies posted this a while back and I loved it because I always want to stop soon as I start breathing hard hahaha
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I love that.

TRAIN INSANE, OR REMAIN THE SAME.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.