January Challenge ???

Options
I am just unpacking and setting up my Wii Fit for the first time. How about some of you experienced Wii Fit users posting a challenge for January for us new comers. But remember, be easy on us. I for one have not actively worked out in quite a while.

Replies

• callablossom
    Options
    Weigh yourself everyday.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i'm in so lets challenge each other to work out at least 3x each week for a min. of 30 minutes
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! We CAN do this!!! I've been doing the simple weighin during the week then on Sunday I do the Body Test. The last couple of days I have been doing the Free Run for 30 minutes. I am up to 4 miles so far.
  • Rldent
    Rldent Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I'm Becky. I'm fairly new to my fitness pal. I'm 30 years old with 2 young boys and a husband. We have a small and zoo's worth of pets including dogs, cats, turtles, and hermit crabs. We live out in the middle of no where which is where we much prefer to be. A few years in the city and surrounding suburbs and we ran back to the peace and quite as soon as we could.

I just joined the group but we just got a new wii for Christmas and I am in. It sounds like fun. We did Wii Fit this afternoon because of the weather but 3 days a week on there will give me at least 3 days I don't have to decide what to do with the kids and a great back up on cold rainy days the rest of the winter.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im in i have been doing the wii fit 5 times a week for 20 mins so this will help keep me going
  • maggie027
    maggie027 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I want to get back to Wii Fit. I used to do it regularly and my favorites are Island Cycling, Free Run, and the Step one that I can't remember its name! :happy: It's been awhile but I'm ready to dust it off and get moving.

I will:

1. weigh everyday
    2. work out on Wii Fit for 30 minutes at least 4 days this week

This will be FUN!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Count me in. I love my wii fit and I love working out on it. Lets Go!!!!
  • akaeding
    akaeding Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I just started working out on it last night. Let me know what to do, and I will try my hardest to do it. I will weigh myself for sure everyday.
  • uniquesarah
    Options
    hi how is everyone finding this challenge
  • akaeding
    akaeding Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've done 1-30min workout on the wii fit. Anyone in this thread that has a specific challenge for us beginners??
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    So with all that snow out there or the lack of... in Rapid City anyway... I am in the mood for some winter sports. During our exercise sessions on the Wii Fit try to include the Ski Jump, Ski and Snowboard Slalom, Penguin Slide (which is my fav :) ), and also the Snow ball fight. Personally I am not very good at all with the Slalom events. I am all over the place...LOL. Also as an added incentive lets post our times and distances for the various events. It will give us something to shoot for each time.

Here is my attempt this evening:
    Snowball Fight: My best tonight is 7
    Ski Jump 142m and 107m for total of 249m
    Ski Slalom 52:63 seconds (missed two gates)
    Snowboard Slalom 1:02:91 (missed 3 gates)
    Penguin Slide 99 points

Alright.... whose game...
  • uniquesarah
    Options
    me i will post results later
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've bought batteries!!! I will join your challenge!
  • uniquesarah
    Options
    Snowball Fight: 20
    Ski Jump 100and 100m for total of 200m
    Ski Slalom 38.23
    Snowboard Slalom 1:20.10
    Penguin Slide 50 points
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I am game. I will add these to the list of items to do today for exercises. I need to do something this only cleaning the house for exercise is not something that is gonna get me any closer to my date night with my boyfriend as a goal or any other goals I have on my list.
    Also am free for anyone to add me as I am always in need of motivation and friends.
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    today: 10 min super hula hoop, 5 min step up, 6 min jogging
  • uniquesarah
    Options
    today did 30 mins did some yoga five mins cycle jog and hula hoop
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I did the wii fit routine for 23 minutes. PHEW I feel it to
    Did the Short distant run for 4 minutes

WOW I am totally out of shape.
    Happy exercising today!!!!
  • uniquesarah
    Options
    did 20 mins on the wii was short on time today did hula hoop been doing that everytime i use my wii and have lost some inches of my waist woo hoo :)
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Here is my attempt #2
    Snowball Fight: My best today is 33...woohoo.
    Ski Jump 145m and 165m for total of 310m...I like it!!
    Ski Slalom 46:76 seconds (missed one gate)...did better this time
    Snowboard Slalom 47:36 (missed 1 gate)...did better this time.
    Penguin Slide only musterd up 86 points this time

Improved all around this time.

Way to go group with time well spent on the Wii Fit. Keep it up.