Need encouragement!

Options
Just joined and need some encouragement to keep with it!

Replies

• Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    welcome-group.gif?et=U6fkzgJgGY4AdPKlC7dY4A&nmid=139228092

Lots of encouragement and support to be found here :smile:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Just joined and need some encouragement to keep with it!
    If you need friends, feel free to send me a request. I've been on MFP for over a year and a half and have been on maintenance since about June.
  • dsr315
    dsr315 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I joined recently and this group is so very supportive!! Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi - Welcome to the group. Feel free to add me. I'm always happy to try to motivate people and am very motivated (finally!) to do this thing called "getting healthy"!
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    PrairiePride4 Welcome to MFP and our group. We have fun here, we have a chat spot and a weekly challenge group where we have a new challenge each day of the week. We are here under the 60 years old and over, title would be just that, Jan chat, and weekly challenges for week of............... come join us, we would love to have you.

If you like you can add me as a pal. My profile says I am no longer taking pals, but I do take some and you would be one.

Good luck on your journey.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be for good ideas on a healthier lifestyle. We encourage each other and challenge each other. I think it's great. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    You came to a good team for support! We are here for you!
    On those days that I'm tired and stressed, It's my online team members that give me a boost. Keep it simple! One day at a time!
  • PrairiePride49
    PrairiePride49 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your encouragement! I've had another great day - 3 in a row. I know it's a small number but right now I deal with my food challenges hour by hour! Looking forward to posting tomorrow!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your encouragement! I've had another great day - 3 in a row. I know it's a small number but right now I deal with my food challenges hour by hour! Looking forward to posting tomorrow!

Yay for you. 3 days in a row is good and we understand about dealing with food challenges hour by hour, with me some days it is minute by minute. Hope you continue having good days and we are all here if you need us.
  • Liz_M_
    Liz_M_ Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me as a friend too. :flowerforyou: