Official Week 2 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon Jan 21st)

Options
Who is excited about this weeks weigh-in??? I AM!!! I am shooting for a loss of 1.5 pounds or more!! Let the weigh-in begin!!!

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    one pound down! Wasn't expecting a loss maybe those pushups helped :) I usually weigh in Friday but i'll weigh in again Monday for the challenge.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm not expecting anything. Big loss last week, and this week was a crappy week with TOM fast food and chocolate. Blah.
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Whoop, whoop! 5.9 lbs! Sure makes up for the half pound I lost last week!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ive had a crazy week I had to revamp my workouts and meals. Does not help that Ive been super constipated :( TMI im sure.
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    slow and steady here. 1 pound down first week and 1.2 down week 2.... i'll take it!
  • MrsMcG106
    Options
    2 pounds this week for a total of 6 pounds!
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so excited!!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    LW: 152
    CW: 150.8
    Week 2: 1.2 lb loss
    Making that a total of 3 lbs for the challenge!!!
    Good luck everyone!! Let's make this next week even better than last week!!
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Back up by 1lb and a bit - but TOM so not getting too down about it - bleugh!! Back on track this week. Good luck everyone!
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Week 2 loss: 2 lbs
    Total loss: 5 lbs

Great job everyone, good luck in week 3!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in = 222.0 Down .2 from last week.
  • dtpurvis
    dtpurvis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1 lb down this week for a total of 4.4lbs! Last week was tough....this week will be better!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    LW-209.2
    CW-205.4
    Total Loss-3.8lbs

I did horribly the first week of the challenge, but I'm on track now and had a great week. Didn't miss any workouts (even when I was out of town) and I was under my calories every day. I'm definitely happy with my loss for the week. I had a dream the other day that me and a friend were in Mexico (we have a trip booked for June) and the tour guide thought I looked so hot in my bikini that she offered to help us scam a rich man. Lol. I realize that it's a strange dream, but all I thought about when I woke up was how I looked in that bikini. My motivation level is skigh high right now. Lol.
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    SW: 168
    1/14/13 164.4
    Today: 163.3

Down almost 5, though most of that first week's weight loss was likely due to my giving up my daily Mountain Dew
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Up 2 lbs and my body fat % dropped 0.66. SO happy right now. Hope I can keep it up.
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    I only lost 1 pound this week!!! This has to be my worst week ever. I usually lose 2-3 pounds a week!! Soooo frusterating, but I am not going to give up!! I have lost a total of 4 pounds so far during this challenge -- 4 pounds that I will not gain back!!! We all have 8 weeks to go...LET'S REACH THOSE GOALS!!! :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    LW: 151
    CW: 149

Finally almost down to what I was before Christmas (I think I was around 147 or 148)!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    SW 1/6/13 - 207.4
    W1 1/13/13 - 197.6
    CW 1/20/13 - 201.3

Gain this week of 3.7, but I am not worried about it. I did take Friday night off from counting, and let me tell you, if I am not actively counting and aware of what I am eating, I eat like crap. That night did not help, and this week is a NEW week. So many things can happen.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    SW: 190.2
    CW: 186.2

Down: -4lbs
    Left to 1st Goal: 11lbs
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    SW 210
    LW 207.5