Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Official Week 2 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon Jan 21st)

Who is excited about this weeks weigh-in??? I AM!!! I am shooting for a loss of 1.5 pounds or more!! Let the weigh-in begin!!!

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    one pound down! Wasn't expecting a loss maybe those pushups helped :) I usually weigh in Friday but i'll weigh in again Monday for the challenge.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    I'm not expecting anything. Big loss last week, and this week was a crappy week with TOM fast food and chocolate. Blah.
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Whoop, whoop! 5.9 lbs! Sure makes up for the half pound I lost last week!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Ive had a crazy week I had to revamp my workouts and meals. Does not help that Ive been super constipated :( TMI im sure.
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    slow and steady here. 1 pound down first week and 1.2 down week 2.... i'll take it!
  • 2 pounds this week for a total of 6 pounds!
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    I am so excited!!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    LW: 152
    CW: 150.8
    Week 2: 1.2 lb loss
    Making that a total of 3 lbs for the challenge!!!
    Good luck everyone!! Let's make this next week even better than last week!!
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Back up by 1lb and a bit - but TOM so not getting too down about it - bleugh!! Back on track this week. Good luck everyone!
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Week 2 loss: 2 lbs
    Total loss: 5 lbs

Great job everyone, good luck in week 3!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 140 Member
    Week 2 weigh in = 222.0 Down .2 from last week.
  • dtpurvis
    dtpurvis Posts: 21 Member
    1 lb down this week for a total of 4.4lbs! Last week was tough....this week will be better!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    LW-209.2
    CW-205.4
    Total Loss-3.8lbs

I did horribly the first week of the challenge, but I'm on track now and had a great week. Didn't miss any workouts (even when I was out of town) and I was under my calories every day. I'm definitely happy with my loss for the week. I had a dream the other day that me and a friend were in Mexico (we have a trip booked for June) and the tour guide thought I looked so hot in my bikini that she offered to help us scam a rich man. Lol. I realize that it's a strange dream, but all I thought about when I woke up was how I looked in that bikini. My motivation level is skigh high right now. Lol.
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    SW: 168
    1/14/13 164.4
    Today: 163.3

Down almost 5, though most of that first week's weight loss was likely due to my giving up my daily Mountain Dew
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Up 2 lbs and my body fat % dropped 0.66. SO happy right now. Hope I can keep it up.
  • I only lost 1 pound this week!!! This has to be my worst week ever. I usually lose 2-3 pounds a week!! Soooo frusterating, but I am not going to give up!! I have lost a total of 4 pounds so far during this challenge -- 4 pounds that I will not gain back!!! We all have 8 weeks to go...LET'S REACH THOSE GOALS!!! :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,427 Member
    LW: 151
    CW: 149

Finally almost down to what I was before Christmas (I think I was around 147 or 148)!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    SW 1/6/13 - 207.4
    W1 1/13/13 - 197.6
    CW 1/20/13 - 201.3

Gain this week of 3.7, but I am not worried about it. I did take Friday night off from counting, and let me tell you, if I am not actively counting and aware of what I am eating, I eat like crap. That night did not help, and this week is a NEW week. So many things can happen.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    SW: 190.2
    CW: 186.2

Down: -4lbs
    Left to 1st Goal: 11lbs
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    SW 210
    LW 207.5
    CW 203.2

4.3 down