New to Group

Options
Hi! I'm Margaret and new to the group and new to mfp. I'm delighted to find a Christian group! I know community is important to successful weight loss so I'm going to try to be faithful and stay connected. God bless you each!

Replies

• locoducky
    locoducky Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Crystal and also new to the group! I am a mom of 2, wife, registered nurse, and youth sponsor (and also currently cat lady until I get a puppy...lol). I work nights and was already struggling with my weight so I am glad to find a group of ladies like this for encouragement! I agree that community is important with weight loss, I have been doing much better at sticking to my goals since I have been getting involved in the MFP community. I am also excited to report that I have been doing much better on my water intake this week (the good stuff that comes with being sick)! :)
  • lilypadness
    Options
    Im new to MFP and this group too.My name is Angela.Married (22 yrs) and have three boys 20,15,11. want to finally loose these last ten lbs. been working at it for 6 yrs. loose- gain- loose- gain never really getting there.
  • jlaquet
    jlaquet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Julie. I am very excited to find a Christian group. I have lost 46 pounds and want to get 10 more off. Sounds easy, but I really lost focus during the Christmas season. I'm looking forward to some motiviation and support.