Exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I walk, but I used to do water aerobics and I loved it! Unfortunately I moved and there is not an affordable place to do it close. I did the regular water aerobics but my favorite was the deep water aerobics. In the deep water class you wear a belt that keeps you afloat while you're working out. The best part is you don't get too hot- which wears you out. I was in my mid-30's when I took those classes and was the youngest by more than 20 years. I wish I could find something like that closer that wasn't so darn expensive. Hey if i'm going to wish..... I wish I was super-rich and could have my own indoor pool and personal water aerobics instructor.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ok to tired to figure this out tonight , @ benji the nerve test showed severe on my right and nothing on my left, yet both hands feel the same , only difference is my right feels like shocks of electricity thru it ALOT

I wonder if this is somehow related to the l'hermittes symptom? I get that in my neck when I try to do situps or hold my head with my chin on my chest. Electric shocks all down from my skull to my mid back.
  • canepafam
    Options
    Doing a Mud Run in April :happy:
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    A mud run? That sounds interesting.
  • 23tjbk
    23tjbk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I found this exercise site for anyone interested: http://www.mstrust.org.uk/information/exercises/. It's great if you are just starting out or are having trouble with "normal" exercise. There are a series of videos focusing on different things such as warm ups, chair exercises, etc.