JANUARY-"what do you want from 2013"

Options
2»

Replies

• corby165
    corby165 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think we would do better with a challenge coz we can then encourage each other more by giving each other praise :) n imagin how good it would feel to write on here sayin that u have completed it :)

So as of Monday we will do sit ups what about a walk as well to work the legs. Something easy to start off with n as we go on we will get more extrem ones to push us even more :)
  • evg852
    evg852 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just checking in on how everyone is getting on this weekend?

Whos looking forward to situps on monday?

Whats the weather like where everyone is? its been snowing quite a bit here in cambridge still at 0 degrees and under, freezing!!!!!

Ive been living of soup this week as its hard for me to cook with my job but i went out and brought some special k cereal for breakfast, my attempt to eat more fruit this winter has failed ive just ended up with gone of bananas everywhere!!! oops!

x E
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Whats the weather like where everyone is? its been snowing quite a bit here in cambridge still at 0 degrees and under, freezing!!!!!

Ive been living of soup this week as its hard for me to cook with my job but i went out and brought some special k cereal for breakfast, my attempt to eat more fruit this winter has failed ive just ended up with gone of bananas everywhere!!! oops!

x E

I will definitely be doing sit ups from Monday - might even do some cheeky ones tomorrow whilst waiting for my laundry to be done! Is there a set number to do or we seeing how many we can do in a day?
    I'm hoping to have a better week at work this week eating wise - trying to use my slow cooker more and make some nice chicken recipes to freeze and then cook with rice and veg in the evenings :)

we can do it!

btw if anyone wants to add me as a friend on here then feel free to :D
  • MTS83
    MTS83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

x E

If u cant find fresh fruit, u can use dried fruit or fruit in100% juice. I'm not excited about these situps, but I'll get them done. As for the weather its a calm, slightly overcast 81degrees in Nassau (Bahamas)
  • evg852
    Options
    Hi guys,

great to see we have some really dedicated posters, im sure theres more of us out there,

MontanaB, speaking on a slow cooker, i did a similar thing today, i had some left over cooked chicken, so i pulled it off the bone and put it in the oven with any left over veg scraps i could find which ended up being a few carrots, mushrooms, shallots, some tinned tomatoes and a cheeky tin of heinz tomato soup, then to accompany it i did some peti poui peas, it was lovely and i didn't have to buy anything, worked quite well and was really filling, i think casseroles are great because you can fill them with loads of veg and if its cold where u r they are great and if u don't have time to think about having a healthy lunch there great to have a few in the fridge and freezer!

I am not looking forward to these sit ups either but im up for a challenge, and i took your advice MTS83 and had a pint of orange apple&pineapple juice today, was rather delicious and filling!!!

SIT UPS = FLAT STOMACH here i come.....maybe
    xE
  • evg852
    Options
    Hi guys,

So i did my 100 sit ups but i have to admitt i did then in 4 sets off 25, all at one, but i had to stop for about 20 econds then go again,

How did everyone else get on?
  • evg852
    Options
    Hey guys,

whats going on with everyone, third post with no reply?

so over christmas i put on 2 lbs when i went on holiday and am still tryna shift it, nearly there but i feel like im not loosing anything because i didnt log the 2lbs, im dead on 13 stone and have been for months now im dieing to get below 13, just a lb or two!!! come onnnn!!

its been really hard since september because i started studying again so i literally study or go to work 7 days a week, so I'm hoping my good eating is going to do most the work for me, although i have a stupidly expensive gym membership which i never use!!

hows everyone else getting on?

xE
  • corby165
    corby165 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya I've been really busy but back to normal now :)

Remember even if the pounds ain't going on the scales it's still going coz every inch loss is a pound of fat and muscle weighs more than fat. So ull have stay the same weights once in awhile. I measure myself more than I weigh n go by my clothes :)

I work n have a one year old so tryin to fit exercise into a routine is hard, so I'm forcing myself to a early night n then get up early (before the bern) to fit something so at least if I don't get to go to the gym i have still done something.

I have just completed day 1 of doin Josie's 30 minute slim & my god can I fell it! I havent felt like that after a DVD before only after a run on the treadmill. Going to do it for 5 days a week with gym, walking n healthy eating. Fingers crossed for 7lb or more end of the month! I'm hoping to run 50 miles or more all together by the end of the month on the treadmill! We can do it girls n boys! Keep your mind on the goal! :)
  • MTS83
    MTS83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey how' s everyone? Hope everyone's still sticking to it?! I've been exteremly busy lately and some what stressed!!! Trying to complete projects, study for midterms, and prepare for a temporary move! I've been trying best I could that walk thre straight and narrow but still managed to gain a pound and some :(
    I hope you guys have been getting on better than I have!!