Day 1 of 30

Options
I just got done with Day 1 of Julliane's 30DS. It was really hard but I finished it. Definitely took more than a couple breaks. It is going to be hard to stick to it for 30 days straight but I know I have some support! :)

Has anyone else done day 1 or further down the road with this video? Comments about it?

Replies

• BlazeyGal
    BlazeyGal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 (of Ripped in 30... an updated dvd of 30 day shred). You're not alone in taking a break. On Day1, I paused the video, walked around the room, and sipped on some water. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense. I should of known better. Haha!
    Today I didn't pause the video, but I modified the running man and the fast butt kicks (I have an old knee injury) by doing high knees while I walk and walking with a butt kick. Same thing, but easier on my knees and it catches my breath. Maybe it's cheating a little, but the way I see it... I'm still moving and my heart thanks me for not letting it explode. Haha!

Just keep moving you can do it!
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Day 1 today so I will let you know how it goes! :)
  • happymom2013
    Options
    I have done it before and never finished it, i will be starting tomorrow. wish me luck!! and good job for completing day 1.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yayyy am done with 1st day of 30DS Lets see if this time i can complete all the 3 levels:bigsmile:
  • ksfischer
    Options
    Well Day 1 done...........is it bad that I yelled at my TV and called poor Jillian a very mean word?? Lol seriously that KILLED my legs!!
    Tomorrow I will be doing this BEFORE my 2 mile run!!!

But all in all I do feel great for getting it done and my 4yr old son even joined me! :)
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW, you're running 2 miles and doing this! That's great.
    Oh yeah, my legs were the same. I think I was too much out of breath to yell anything...lol.
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    I have done it before and never finished it, i will be starting tomorrow. wish me luck!! and good job for completing day 1.

Thank you! and you don't need luck. You can do it :)
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 (of Ripped in 30... an updated dvd of 30 day shred). You're not alone in taking a break. On Day1, I paused the video, walked around the room, and sipped on some water. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense. I should of known better. Haha!
    Today I didn't pause the video, but I modified the running man and the fast butt kicks (I have an old knee injury) by doing high knees while I walk and walking with a butt kick. Same thing, but easier on my knees and it catches my breath. Maybe it's cheating a little, but the way I see it... I'm still moving and my heart thanks me for not letting it explode. Haha!

Just keep moving you can do it!

I have done some exercise videos before, even P90X (not like I lasted long with that tho..lol), and Julliane is straight from this position to the next in 2 seconds! I'm like, Wait! But I also like that.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    just finished day 1 and my legs are killing me, as for breaks Jillian says no more than 5 seconds ya right, I needed water breaks and to wipe the sweat, I sure hope to make it through it already feels like something that will work
  • Mariadoodle
    Mariadoodle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just done day 1! I'm so tired but know it will get better each day- I've only got to level 2 before so I'm excited to stick at it and see my fitness improve- and hopefully see a change in my body too!
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm doing, when I can't do an exercise I run on the spot
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1! So proud of myself. Those side lunges kill me, but I struggled though. Only pause was for a bathroom break and then straight back into it.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 1 for the first time ever.

I consider myself a fairly fit person - within a healthy weight range, walking 10k steps most days, doing weights every day and I thought it would be a doddle. I was dripping sweat 10mins in.

Have decided to avoid the January rush at my local gym by doing this in the mornings before work. Have also watched a couple of episodes of 'Losing It with Jillian' (never really watched Biggest Loser) - she doesn't muck about!
  • kiarra22
    kiarra22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I just completed day 1 of 30day shred!
  • ksfischer
    Options
    Hello everyone I just completed day 1 of 30day shred!

Way to go!!!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou:
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    completed day 1 of level 1 today ! we can do this !
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! You can do it!
  • bee2678
    bee2678 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down!!! My legs feel like jello but it will get better within the next few days. I've done 30DS before for about 6 months and saw amazing results. Stick with it!!! It is all worth it for 20 minutes of torture! :smile:
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one today....was so proud of myself! Sweated a lot but I felt good afterwards. 29 more to go :wink:
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woke up feeling sore after my day 1 shred - but determined to complete day 2 later today!