Logging zwows?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am curious - what do you log your zwows as in the exercise tracker?

-Crys.

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    When I used to log them, I would wear my HRM to see how many calories I burned. Now I just figured out my TDEE, I eat 20% below it, and I don't record my exercise calories. :)
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I record it as "Circuit training, general". The calories seem about right to me, although sometimes I will adjust down slightly if I don't feel the workout is as cardio-intensive.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I record it as "Circuit training, general". The calories seem about right to me, although sometimes I will adjust down slightly if I don't feel the workout is as cardio-intensive.

That also works. ^_^
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When I used to log, I'd use my HRM and create a new exercise with the name of the ZWOW number I did. I like to go back and see how my time and burn has changed compared to the first attempt.
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I used to log, I'd use my HRM and create a new exercise with the name of the ZWOW number I did. I like to go back and see how my time and burn has changed compared to the first attempt.

This is what I've been doing too. Then I add a note to it and put what weights or modifications I did as well.