Made it Over

Options
OK, I may need some help here trying to figure this out and needing some major motivation. All of you are awesome over at MWOP! Look forward to losing with all of you! (THE RIGHT WAY!)

Replies

• typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We are here for you and you can do this... It is a learning experience for me everyday... but one that includes more water, healthier choices and exercise can't be bad! :flowerforyou:

cindy mom7
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :-) Love this site, it's helped me more than anything else I've ever done/tried for health and fitness. I've been here almost a year. I think the flexibility, the ability to customize this to exactly what I need it to do and be for *ME* has been the key.

I love having a way to track calories right on my phone.
  • coolgrannie
    Options
    MPF has really helped me too -- keeping track not only of calories but portions, categories (fat, carbs, etc.) and how much exercise impacts things. The mobile app is awesome too! And it's go great not doing it alone. :)
  • kpmomof8
    Options
    Hi! It's good to see you over here. The thing that helps me is to take this one day at a time. When I think about how much weight I want to lose, I feel overwhelmed, so I tell myself each day, "You can do this today. Don't worry about the rest of your life." Sounds stupid, maybe, but it works for me.