Any uni students out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am studying a Bachelor of Arts through Open University at the moment - i have only just started and i have already noticed i am using it as an excuse to not exercise... grrr
  • Laice_PS_Enoon
    Options
    Masters of Teaching (would prefer not saying which uni as we're a small group and it'd be pretty obvious who I am if they know me in person), But I have an undergrad degree in an Animal Science, Agriculture and Science type course
  • DenialTwist33
    Options
    I'm studying creative arts in Theatre at University.
    I don't particulary wish to disclose the university, as not many have theatre as a subject, so if you wish to know message me privately :)
    xx
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I study at the University of New South Wales, doing Masters in PR and Advertising :)
  • Bambi8711
    Bambi8711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm studying animal sciences at utas, I'm new to MFP. Feel free to add me:))
  • cait889
    cait889 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :) im studying a batchelor of science in nursing at Curtin uni in Perth , am on semester break for 6 weeks and am going to make the most of it while I have the time and lose some weight ! Thats my plan :) feel free to add me for a chat , I can always use inspiration :)
  • alicewa88
    alicewa88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Studying law and post-grad at Murdoch Uni in Perth :)