Day 14

Options
asdjlo
asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
Rest - Plan - Prepare

We are about to enter week #3 of the challenge, we are half way done! I hope everyone is sticking to their plan. I know it has been a hard road (well at least for me it has). Remember, we will all have good days and bad days. It will all be worth it in the end, hang in there!

Replies

• GettingDBack
    GettingDBack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to say that I have been doing well these past 2 wks. The last cardio challenge that I signed up for I did not complete. I have been sticking to the diet and I have not had any cheat days and I did skip one exercise day. I do plan to have some wine on my Bday. Come on week 3
  • klkilgore
    klkilgore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am hanging in there!!!! I did day 12 "medicine ball" today.

Thurs and fri last week were not great days for me, i missed exercise both days but made up for it this weekend. but I am glad to say I have really been sticking to my food plan ( I do not want to call it a diet) and I've lost nearly 5 lbs.

I also am happy that my husband has joined me and I am so happy it turned around some of his bad eating habits like eating McDonald's everyday for breakfast.

So bring on week 3 - I have my menu all set for the week and I am committed to doing the exercises each day.

Good luck ladies! We can do it!!