Another newbie!!

Options
Hi there. I am so glad I found this group. I have tried and tried for years to get Todd weight off. Nothing has really helped me. I have been praying about it. I have so much more motivation since I have started praying about it. I have started eating better and exercising every day. I quit drinking sodas, which is huge for me because I was drinking a 12 pack in two days, and stopped eating sweets. I drink water and occasionally juice. I have been doing the couch to 5k and zumba on my Wii. I'm gonna start the 30 day shred. Any other tips you ladies have would be great. Also encouragement is always needed!!

Replies

• hspower50
    Options
    Good morning! It sounds like you have made some great changes and you are well on your way to lasting changes. The soda thing is really big! That must have been difficult at first. I'm sure since you have made these changes you feel SO much better. I will send you a friend request!
  • daizee97
    daizee97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! You are making right decisions concerning your health! The best thing you did was to start praying. Seek first, the kingdom of God and His righteousness...Matt. 6:33a. Put God first! You may plan what to do next, and IF you remain focused on God and do things His way, He will direct your steps, Prov. 16:9. When you allow God to direct your steps, all these things will be added to you; Matt. 6:33b. So, lean on Him and use MFP to complete your journey, (both pysically and spiritually).