Team Bob- Week Three weigh in

Options
6mimi
6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
Hi Team Bob! I am so enjoying everyone on our team. I hope you are all also enjoying this special goal we all share. You guys are such a hoot!:laugh: I am so impressed. :bigsmile: Seriously, you log like crazy, really push yourself as you workout, support your teammates, and participate wonderfully in our challenges. I couldn't ask for a better team!

It is "that' time again to weigh in! Remember, you have all day Tuesday to weigh in. I will be closing the post first thing Wednesday morning. I am required to drop anyone who has not posted their weight. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE:sad: log in your weight! I don't want to lose anyone on Team Bob. You are each an important part of our challenge! If you can not post for any reason, please send me a note so I can help you.

I am excited about our new challenge starting tomorrow, so stay tuned. I'll post it as soon as possible tomorrow. Our traveling card is still making its rounds. If anyone wants me to send it their way and hasn't contacted me already, please message me with an address to send it to and I will add you to my list. Also, big thanks for the awesome recipes this week! I will let you know tomorrow whose I will be making for my profile picture.

Please provide the following:
Previous weight-
Current weight-

Thanks Team!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 6mimi
    Options
    For Phatav8r:

Week2 - 300.6
    Week 3 - 300.4
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Previous weight - 218.6
    Current weight - 216.0

Loss of 2.6 pounds! Woo Hoo!
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    PW: 214
    CW: 210.4

Down 3.6
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lw 179
    Cw 176

3lbs!!
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 168.6

Frustrating. Very Frustrating. My diaries are open for suggestion. I typically run or walk 3.10 miles everyday. I log it via FitBit. I also do 15-20 mins of interval/strength training. I typically get at least 60 oz of water per day. Some days more, some less. At the beginning of this week I was at about 167.8, that was when I started a new multivitamin. Just putting it out there in case anyone else has an idea.
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PW 272.6
    CW 272.4

at least it is a something. This is a new week and I will just have to work harder :)
  • 6mimi
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing! Great job team! :flowerforyou:

@bokatok- I love your new profile picture! Your daughter is so cute!:heart: You know, you are getting really close to goal and that is going to make it tougher to lose each pound. Plus as women our weight can fluctuate so much daily. I know you are doing fabulous! I think maybe your body needs a shock to kick start it. Maybe with exercise, you can try a new exercise or different intensity. With food you could maybe zig zag calories a bit going up in calories a little one day and down just a little the next. I will do some research and see if I can come up with some ideas. Remember... you are doing awesome!!

My week was:
    pw- 187.0
    Cw- 185.3
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 165.2

I don't even want to talk about it.
  • tarynalyssa
    Options
    week 2- 161.4
    week 3- 160.4

lost 1 lb! This week was tough with the football game and everything! This week will be much better!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW: 221
    CW: 219

2 lbs down. ugh, frustrating, but at leaset I'm down, right? yay!
  • tawi86
    tawi86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    PW - 382.5
    CW - 378

-4.5lbs

Was a rough week, travel, sickness, client dinners but all the words of encouragement got from people in this group plus interactions I saw between others really helped me stay nose above water. Thanks guys!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow team, you are all doing great!

PW- 155.0
    CW- 153.0

-2.0lbs

I was hoping for a bigger number since I had a goose egg last week, but at least I am down a little. The good news is that my clothes fit better. I am sure that I lost some inches. I will have to measure again tonight.

I have a feeling that I am going to have to literally fight tooth and nail for every pound.
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all your support:

PW: 198,6
    CW: 196.3
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Previous weight- 183
    Current weight- 180.9
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 173

-1.8 pounds

Congrats on your weight loss everyone!! Thanks for all the encouragement and a Special Thank You to Mary our Team Leader!! You're doing an amazing job supporting the team and keeping our group together!!

:)

Jen
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 227.4
    CW: 225.8
  • 6mimi
    Options
    For tiffanyf1014:

pw 203.6
    cw 202.4

:bigsmile:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 173

-1.8 pounds

Congrats on your weight loss everyone!! Thanks for all the encouragement and a Special Thank You to Mary our Team Leader!! You're doing an amazing job supporting the team and keeping our group together!!

:)

Jen

Thanks Jen!:heart: You all definitely keep me motivated too! I know you are all busting your bums to do your best and I want to do the same. I really feel we are in this together. When I was at the gym the other day I was thinking about what fun it would be if all of Team Bob could get together and workout in the same gym. Wouldn't that be crazy fun!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-177.6
    CW-177.2

Not as big a loss as last week but still going in the right direction down. I'm feeling better every day and I Hope to return to the gym next week. This week I'm increasing my speed and adding time each day.
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Previous weight - 218.6
    Current weight - 216.0

Loss of 2.6 pounds! Woo Hoo!

Awesome!