Weekly Challenge 14-20 January 2013

Options
Let's go! I suggest we have two challenges: one exercise and one eating related challenge. Making it simple to start out with so it'll be easy to track come the end of the week.

Exercise Challenge:
Log 90 minutes of exercise for the week, any kind of exercise is fine.
Food Challenge:
Log how many days you make the water intake goal, it’s a simple enough goal even if you miss out on your calorie goal

Let us know your total weekly exercise minutes as well as how many days out of the 7 you made the water intake goal on Sunday by posting in this thread, and I'll tally up just how much hard work our little group put in this week.

Replies

• ijs_leggo
    Options
    #ChallengeAccepted
  • wolfjj79
    wolfjj79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Accepted and started!:happy:
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks Sandra!
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I like that it's two simple challenges.
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! The one thing I do make is the water goal....really going to have to push for the exercise though :( I hate that I was getting atleast 2 hours a week and now I am lucky to get 30 mintues with all my crazy work stuff! UGH!
  • shorty313
    Options
    Count me in!! The one thing I do make is the water goal....really going to have to push for the exercise though :( I hate that I was getting atleast 2 hours a week and now I am lucky to get 30 mintues with all my crazy work stuff! UGH!

Ditto!
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Well I've just added up my totals for the week and I've logged 480 minutes of exercise. All of this is from me walking to and from work every day. My water intake has been about half the target level. It's so cold here at the moment and as I'm working outside every day I've been filling up on hot drinks.
    So for next week goal is to get back to the gym and get my water intake up. I hope everyone is hitting their targets and having a good week
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got in two hours of exercise this week with running and Pilates. It wasn't as much as I wanted so this next week will hopefully be better. I also got at least the recommended eight glasses of water on five days. Sometimes I'm just not thirsty.
  • ijs_leggo
    Options
    Hit the water goal every day this week except yesterday... in my defense I was getting a tattoo from 6:00p - 9:30p and didn't want to stop for restroom breaks. Total of 245 minutes working out this week, took a rest day on Wednesday and still averaged 40 minutes each workout.

What's the next challenge?
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've got the new challenge for the week up - Debbie please pin?

And please post how you fared in there - I don't have access to everyone's stats :wink:
  • shorty313
    Options
    I did about 100 min of exercise this week, but failed the water test two days :(