accountability

Options
I thought we could be accountable on here :happy:

Replies

• adm88
    adm88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay! We have a group! My dvd came in the mail today so tomorrow morning its me and jillian.
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I found it online so that I could stream it. I did my first day of level 1 tonight. I will definitely be sore tomorrow! But it wasn't as hard as I expected and i think its because I've been doing some light strength training the past two weeks. I can wait to see everyones results!
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    I just finished doing Level 1 and now I am sitting here sweating like crazy, but felt really good finally doing something after it's been a year since my thyroid removal surgery.
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    lacisavelle, Nice job!

I did mine last night as well. I thought I would be a bit more sore today, but going to keep going.
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of level 1 this morning. I wasn't sore at all when I woke up but now I can barely move!! I have shoulder issues so I haven't been using the weights the whole time because it hurts. Not muscle soreness hurts like painful injury hurts. Hopefully I'll get good results even if I don't use the weights the whole time...
  • staciarose13
    staciarose13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did the first day last night...it was SO HARD for me! I'm pretty sure I started crying and swore a ton at the TV. I had to take breaks multiple times. Today, my thighs hurt so badly!
    They hurt so good tho. Despite all of it, I know that it'll get better and easier and even after one day, I already feel my confidence rising! It's awesome!
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    so we should start today? or just check in and be accountable?
  • kel8412
    kel8412 Posts: 35
    Options
    I completed day 2 of level one today :) It was a little better today - I felt less sick doing it! I start off my day with Jillian and I really like that because then I feel so accomplished before 7 am :)
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    adw5215,

We can do both on here: start and be accountable :)

I just wanted to start the group for us like someone suggested so it would be easier to locate and see how everyone else is doing :)
  • toni119922
    toni119922 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had done most of JM's RI30 about a month ago and had gone to the gym some after that, so when I did her 30DS last night it was soooooo much easier than I had remembered. I will be doing it twice a day now so I feel like I am doing good, but man I am glad I did Ripped before this lol.
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    So I was totally planning on doing the 2nd day of 30DS with Jillian, but of course school got in the way with writing a paper. I will be doing the DVD and treadmill tomorrow to make up for not doing the DVD today.
  • kel8412
    Options
    I completed Day 3 today.... it was tough to keep going today. I am bummed that I forgot to put on my fitbit (pedometer) to count my steps during the workout.
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So I did Day 2 last night and let me tell you, I did more push-ups that I did on day 1 but I struggled through the first set of cardio. Which I was fine on day 1 with....I was able to do the first 30 seconds of jumping jacks, but those dang jump ropes killed me!!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I WILL do Day 1 today, I WILL do Day 1 today, I WILL do Day 1 today.

There now to make sure I get downstairs sometime this morning and do it.
  • jillybeanpuff
    Options
    I feel so bad that I couldn't do day 3 today :( I was in a car accident a few months ago and had to get trigger point injections in my shoulder last night, so I can't work out for 24 hours. I'm planning on doing it when I get home from work, but its much easier for me to work out in the mornings.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I WILL do Day 1 today, I WILL do Day 1 today, I WILL do Day 1 today.

There now to make sure I get downstairs sometime this morning and do it.

Well I did it - finished Day 1 - burning 135 cals
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    renaegry,

Very proud of you! Nice job! Just remember you will be sore, but we are here with you and keep going with it.
  • kel8412
    Options
    Finished Day 4 :) I was excited that I could do more pushups this time around :)
  • jillybeanpuff
    Options
    Did day 3 this morning! My advice is don't skip days. Day 2 was easier than day 1, but day 3 after skipping a day was just as bad as day 1. Wish I could have done it yesterday but oh well, I'm back on track now :)
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! I have now completed 5 days of level one!! I pray that I have the energy tonight to do day 6 after work. I just couldn't squeeze it in this morning. I am definitely feeling stronger. It is easier than day one. I honestly thought I was going to throw up in my living room floor on day one!!! I am a little nervous about level two. I hear it is the hardest. I am going to have to add more cardio though. According to my bodymedia, the 20minutes burns about 152-169 calories. That is not going to cut it for weight loss. I did not take before pics. In the past when I have taken before pics, I haven't followed through and I am just left with some disgusting pictures. :sad: