a little bummed :(

Options
Well crew just got out of a dr's appt and he suggested that I don't weigh in every week and not to touch a scale until my next appt which is Feb 28th :/ I guess in a way its not such a big deal just that I won't be posting every week until then. I'll continue with the challenge and the mini challenges that come with it and of course I'll be here looking for inspiration :)

Replies

• cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well don't weigh in then. Just post at weigh ins how you're feeling, energy levels, success you may have achieved during the week (walking, running, biking, etc.), and what new thing your going to try the following week to help reach your goal. Don't disappear on us! We want to know how your doing! :D
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    look on the bright side - along with the challenges you can still take measurements I assume (and that is supposed to be a better measurement than our dreaded scales!) so if you lose inches you could still log that:smile:
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dont be bummed..
    you are still part of the challenge and keep coming here !
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! No intention on going anywhere...I want to make this work this time around and couldn't be more on track without all the support :)
  • AtoZminus44
    Options
    numbers on scale fluxuate with water weight anyhow (and women's monthly cycle) so how your jeans fit will let you know if you are loosing. Great to hear you are going to continue, and come the end of Feb, you'll have a huge loss to see and share..