Looking for friends

Options
I'm new and looking for friends. I have a connective tissue disorder that makes it painful and sometimes dangerous to exercise. I have just begun a toning routine and some chair pilates. I'm looking for support and encouragement as well as ideas to stay fit.

Replies

• VictoriaSponges
    Options
    Hiya I;ve sent you a friend request xx i too am looking for friends x
  • WhiteSage13
    WhiteSage13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal and I'm looking for friends and support. I have asthma and arthritis in my spine and hips. I know what it's like to deal with pain issues and hope I can encourage you to reach your goal too.
  • kimberlykalie
    Options
    I too am looking for friends. When I have an emotional connection and commitment I find it easier to stay motivated. Accountability to another also helps. I too have physical challenges making exercise difficult. Anytime I can get off the couch and move is good for me! Would love to help support you in your challenge.
  • kimberlykalie
    Options
    Hi! I too, have asthma and am limited tremendously. I have only minor arthritis pain in my hands but frequentlly in pain due to lower back muscle strain. My sedentary lifestyle contibutes to the pain and weight management. I am looking for friends for support and enocuragement but also for accountability. Feel free to friend request me.
  • Ambermarigold
    Ambermarigold Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, I've sent you a message too.

Amber xx
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm just starting out with all this too. I have Cerebral Palsy which limits what exercise I can do but I do do a lot of pilates and some low impact cardio when I can. I've sent you a request, hopefully we can motivate and encourage eachother.
  • Lady_Clarington
    Lady_Clarington Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all!
    I'm another chronic pain sufferer / struggling to maintain mobility / generally a bit broken (especially around the spine) looking for people to help motivate me AND of course give me a gigantic kick up the rump when required! :)
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I will add you as my mfp friend. I also suffer with chronic pain, I do understand how this affects your everyday life! Hoping we all have a great day.