What am I doing wrong?

athenaheim
athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
Okay I need some help here. I need to know why I keep going up and down with my weight. I am getting irritated. I know that it is possibly partly because I havent been working out as much. Today I will be getting back into 30ds and other workouts. Please help me. I am losing faith again.

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    My weight fluctuates quite a bit too. The only thing I can say is keep plugging along. It is frustrating, but don't give up! It will happen. I am sending friend request.

Chris
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    KEEP WALKING OR EXERCISE YOU CAN DO IT DONT LOSE UR DRIVE FOR SUCCESS!!!! YOU CAN REQUEST ME I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU LIKE
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Also, make sure you are not weighing yourself the day after your intense workout. Your weight fluctuates due to inflammation as part of the recovery process. If you are weighing in on an off day, and then again on the day after a workout it could cause the fluctuations in measurement you are seeing. Just another possibility of what is happening.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    how is your sait intake? If your going over your 2500mg a day it could be from that.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    My weight is crazy. I can be one weight on Saturday and should I weigh myself on Sunday I can be up to 8 lbs heavier. A lot of it depends on what you're eating and if you're working out and if you have a problem with water retention. Just keep doing what you know you should be doing and plug along. That's all that you can do. Eventually, you'll know you're doing good and it will show that you're doing good and that's all that matters.
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Don't weigh yourself every day if you are. Stick to once a week, pick a day where you know you can weigh at the same time, either naked or with the same clothes on each week. So much can influence weight - water retention, exercise, time of day you weigh, salt consumption, etc- that if you weigh all of the time you will get discouraged on the days when it goes up. It's the net of what you do all week or even month, not in one day, that will show your true progress.

Good luck!