Dukan Dieters Friend Me

Options
Beth429
Beth429 Posts: 17 Member
There are only a small portion of individuals who support the Dukan Diet on here. Please friend me and help keep me motivated! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• miss0belinda
    Options
    i will be your friends, and if anyone else thats doing the dukan diet would friend me as feel that be so cool I'm on cruise phase and had 2 cookie at music group today when i know i shouldn't have but i didn't have anything i could eat.

how do you all deal with that.. being out and about? would really help if some one could help me out
  • Keepinggoing
    Options
    I find being out for dinner/lunch the hardest. The simple option is to go for a chicken piece but finding them can be hard. I am out from 2pm onwards at the Olympic Park where I am told there are lovely dishes from around the world!!! I think I am unlikely to find a Dukan friendly meal, BUT I am taking the opinion that our weight loss is long term and if there are times when it is difficult to be a pure Dukaner then so be it. Return when you can. The key thing is to stay motivated in trying to achieve a healthy weight loss and life style.
  • virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just did ;)...I started Dukan today. So far, so good...I get really bad cravings around 3-5 pm. Today I did get a little antsy at that time & ate a greek yogurt and a hard boiled egg...I feel great. Just came back from a 20 minute walk with my family.
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to friend me, I'd love to see more food diaries for inspiration. :)
  • Claremarie1987
    Claremarie1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will add you dukaners :happy:

Adds are welcome
  • vyakopian
    Options
    I will add you... the buddy system always works best for me too... :)
  • lavintagegirl
    Options
    I will add you! I just started Dukan today and would love to get to know more about fellow dukanites!

I started today with a bit of an oops - used fat free coffee creamer that has sugar--but in my defense I was still half asleep on "auto pilot" and just going through the motions of my typical morning routine. Thankfully, the rest of the day has gone better! :)
  • irisheyes7177
    irisheyes7177 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 pounds fast in the Attack Phase...Now on cruise phase - eating well under my calorie goal and working out all the time - but the scale is not budging. I have been adding some red wine occasionally (which isn't allowed on Cruise Phase)...wondering if that's the problem. You all are welcome to friend me as well!! I need all the help I can get.
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    y'all can friend me if you like. Am rebooting my dukan diet, as in August I was on 3 weeks of vacation and "sinned" with regularly having beer and wine. ahem. I didn't gain any weight back but I only lost about 2-3 lbs. I know that when I started dukaning I was on a forum, and someone pointed out that I was forgetting my oat bran, so it does help when people read your diary.
  • fmonty
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this group. I would love to friend you and if everyone would do the same for me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks. Starting Attack Phase today.
  • Aloetheresophie
    Options
    Hey guys! just started attack today! anyone can add me :D good luck everyone!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    New to this group, and started dukan on the 1st. I've been blogging if anyone wants to read. Also, please friend - lol thanks!

http://triciadukandiet.blogspot.com/
  • JakBuddy
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm on Day 4 of the Attack Phase & so far loving it... have lost about 2kgs and will keep going for another 3 days I think for a 7 day Attack Phase and then move on to Cruise.

Feel free to add me too! Always welcome more Dukaners to my buddy list :)
    Gemma.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi Dukaners! I attempted couple of times already and this is my last time (hopefully!). I have tried various diets and Dukan (Low-carb) is the only thing that worked for me. I workout regularly and eat healthy most of the time. I generally make my own meals.

Feel free to add me for support. Although I have one weird condition....I share my food log and expect that my pals to share the same. As such, being on dukan is not easy. It helps me a great deal when I know what other Dukaners are eating (for ideas).

Cheers!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I log my food on FitBit....easier there especially with the weekly reports I get - but I post my food everyday on my blog....see my earlier post. :) I think I did send you a friend request yesterday
  • aylanah
    aylanah Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 4 of my Attack, and would love to have more MFP friends using the Dukan method to mutually support!
  • DontWant2BeFatand40
    Options
    Happy to be friends too! On day 7 of cruise here....
  • planetchar
    Options
    Friend me tooo!
    I am on day 81 of the Dukan diet... about 40 lbs down so far and 26 more to go (for now)!
  • JustCallMeTes
    JustCallMeTes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :) I'll be starting Day 1 of the Attack Phase tomorrow