IsaBody Challenge

Options
Is anyone here doing the IsaBody Challenge!?

Replies

• Runthismom
    Options
    ME!! I started Oct 1st, but have been a TOTAL punk with my eating and workouts. Getting back in gear this week.
  • hoovity
    hoovity Posts: 12
    Options
    Good for you! I'm doing it too!! Which nation are you from!? I'm in Aus!! What are you doing for workouts!!?? And for eating/cleansing!?

I've been doing a Couch to 5K (but while pushing my two kids in the double pram which is a challenge for me! And also Bodyrock.tv 's 30 day challenge!! And then doing 30 day cleanses as well. The shakes really help me stay on track with my eating! :)

All the best to you!!!
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I am in the US. I have my training schedule posted on my blog: www.little-runner-girl.com. I like to do more strength than cardio, but you gotta change it up!

Good luck to you too!
  • Jstockdick
    Options
    Started on Monday!
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've filled out the form most of the way! I've got to get pics!!!
  • XandyNoCandy
    XandyNoCandy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh, you all are inspiring! I've got the shakes and am drinking them but need to order the cleanse stuff today.

I'm new to the site and could use more motivated, focused (especially with the holidays right around the corner) and encouraging friends in the journey!

-Xandy
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    Are you on Facebook, Xandy?!
  • XandyNoCandy
    XandyNoCandy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, no, Susie but sounds like I should be! Details please?
  • hoovity
    Options
    So fun!! Great job girls! How are you tracking toward your goals!?
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I write about it on my blog (www.little-runner-girl.com). Plus I am doing, and planning the next, 3 week challenges to focus on specific areas and challenge myself to push harder. Right now I am doing a "Big Booty Challenge" and am in the 2nd week. My actual weight is not going in the right direction, but I am eating right and pushing it at the gym, so I know that i will get where I want to be if I am persistent!
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    I'm officially signed up for the January to June 2013 Isabody Challenge!! wooohoooo!!! Let's go girls!!!
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started 12/22/12! While I won't get to my final goal within this challenge, it's a good incentive to keep moving!!!
  • MsTeaka
    MsTeaka Posts: 6
    Options
    I am just completing my 1st month...3 more to go (or 12 weeks)...who is still doing the challenge :-)
    I am loving the work outs and just my own personal accountability....

How is every one making out??
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I just entered the NYE celebration Isabody challenge; )
  • tracysherriff
    Options
    I just entered the challenge this week. I am focused on energy and performance!
  • cdncabbie
    Options
    Hi there. I'm totally new to both myfitnesspal and isagenix. I am starting my 30 day cleanse on Monday. I'm excited!
  • francineberry
    francineberry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in (started Jan 6th) - just gotta post pics! :)
  • stefanieraya
    stefanieraya Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    cdncabbie - Great job! If you need any support or have questions let me know!
    Francineberry - Fantastic! Again if you need help just reach out.
    Tracysherriff - How is your challenge going? Did you complete it?
    Leathernlac - I see you were at Celebration in Vegas. Wasn't that awesome? That was my first event. I hadn't even received my products yet!!