Day 16:

Options
just finished 3 miles at our local park! Cant believe it is less than a mile from our house. I've been there many times for soccer, baseball and softball. as well as dog events. The trails are fabulous! I will post pics on twitter as I dont know how to do so here. Ocean view and fitbit said we climbed 36 flights at a pace of 19.36 per mile.

I'm glad the treadmill broke now. I still need to fix it, as soon as I locate the obsolete part but dh is now happy with visiting the outdoors. We will take our bully tomorrow.

Headed out to the garage to do some upper body work on the bowflex before my Girls night out tonight :)

Hope your day is a great one:)

Replies

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I walked 2 miles today for 27 minutes & did 30 ds for 27 minutes. My total today was 54 minutes.
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I swam for 40 minutes. I even did a chunk of 1000 yard (40 laps) without even a 30 second break. Did 60 laps in all today, which included several sprints.
  • melaniejo527
    melaniejo527 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did 65 minutes of Zumba and then another 35 minutes on walking on the track with a friend,
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow !! Great job ladies !!
    You are definitely keeping me motivated!!
    I love this group !!!!

Ok .. So pleased that my hip was feeling much better today.. Made it thru the day at work .. & decided to do a work out ..
    Ended up doing 74 mins !!! Kinect Rally Ball/ dancing like a crazy person and jogging on the spot..
    Nike App said 4.4 miles , and my best mile time yet is 16.44 ..
    (I WILL Learn to run.. Lol !!! )

Tomorrow is my long work day again.. Hoping to make it to the track between shifts..
    Catch ya then .. ;o)
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!