Making meals interesting

Hey guys

One of the things I'm finding hardest is not becoming completely apathetic about meals and just eating cereal breakfast lunch and dinner, especially since it's just me... so I thought I'd ask the question of you lovely ladies - What do you do to make your serve of protine and vegies more interesting/inspiring??

K

Replies

• Heyyyyy,

If you send me your email I can send you a PDF I made up with the resipes for brekky that I make.... I have sent it to some of the other girls.
    I Love food and love cooking more so, so I am always looking at recipes etc and trying to create things from scratch but I know that is not everyones cup of tea. even if you boil some eggs, so that you can have them ready for the next morning, have half an avo with 2 boiled eggs and some smoked salmon or small portion of ham (ham is ok but not every day) or for brekky, just scramble 2 eggs and add in spinach, mushrooms and any other vegies you like, it only takes 2-3 mins.. you will love it. or if you have a blender a smoothie is quick and easy too, I have a yummy recipe that I can send you. If you can get away from the cereal that will help your training 100% and you will feel so much better. Cereals are refined and pack a lot of sugar into them unfortunately. send me your email.. I have a lot of info for you, or even the manual that Lauren gave us, has so much in there too. I am at PT Tues night 630 if your there we can chat. I am happy to help!! :)
  • Thanks rach, happy to have whatever he'll I can get, but more in need of dinner and snacks!