Need 5'11" friends please

Options
Btmartin54
Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
Hi all,
I'm sort of new to this site. I'd like to find friends with similar weight goals. This is my first major attempt at weight loss. I currently weigh 179lbs and would really like to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight (155lbs) if possible. I'd like to lose weight my watching my calories (carbs, protein, and fat) and through exercise.

Replies

• amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'11! I topped out at 202.5 pounds and am currently at 185. I"m almost 40, and not sure I'll be able to get back into the 150's, but I'd like to at least get close. :)
  • Btmartin54
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! It's nice that we have many things in common. Summer vacation....here we come! Lol
  • cali798x
    cali798x Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey I am 5'11"!

I was at my top weight of 175 when I started here, gained another pound the first week and finally posted a loss of 3 lbs! My goal is to try to get down to 145 or 150. I never had any kids so it was just me slowly gaining weight throughout my adult years. I always thought I was small bone for being tall but as I added weight I think I am now medium bone. Anyway, thanks for starting this post!
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi there. I am 5'11" and currently at 316lbs (SW was 357lbs). My goal is 195lbs. :)
  • Btmartin54
    Options
    Hello Samakain:smile:
    I'm sending you a friend request. Thanks for posting.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    heyyy! I'm 5'11 and my goal weight is 185 =)
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'11" and last I checked, my current weight i 185. My first goal is 165, but I may go a few pounds lower than that depending on how I look and feel. Feel free to add me!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'11 and my cw is 159, going down to 155. Currently I am lifting and running and even if I don't get there, just toning is good. Feel free to add me!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Right here!!! I say I'm 5'10 but let's be realistic, I'm 5'11+. I am at goal weight, 130 and am doing a lifting program and have slowly been adding in my running again. I really missed it! Add me if you'd like.
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like; I'm 5"10ish, 160 pounds. Goal weight is 150, and I started out at 240.
  • Btmartin54
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests! It's so nice to befriend individuals nearing their weight goal, as well as maintaining their weight.
  • Narleta
    Narleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this post but am 5'11 and pretty much have the same goals at the OP. Add me ladies!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'11". My starting weight was 247 and I'm now 201. My goal is to get down to 165. That's the lowest I've ever been before, but I wouldn't be against a little less than that if possible. :) Anyone on here can friend me.
  • Btmartin54
    Options
    Sending friend request. :smile:
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'11" :) i started right under 300, now around 230, with 50ish left to lose. emphasis on the ISH, we'll see how i look once i get there because i've NEVER been that low as an adult. feel free to friend me, people, LOTS of people on my friends list have disappeared, lol, while i keep on trucking ;)
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'11". SW was 215. I currently weigh 163lbs.
    Feel free to add me!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'11" 1/2..almost 6'. I am starting out at 320, the heaviest I have ever been. I have a thyroid condition and had to have half of it removed so those issue plague me sometimes. I am hoping to get back down to around 175, where I was in my 20's. I was very happy to be a size 6 and felt great about myself. Feel free to friend me, I love meeting new people and having new encouragement to receive and give! :)
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 5 foot 11 and 178. My goal is 155 too. So we are like twins. Lol I really loved being 155 back in the day. I like to think it is possible to be 155 again!
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hihi! I'm 5'11" and currently weigh 166 lbs. My highest weight was 199 lbs. It took me around 3 years to get down to 159 lbs :( but I learned a lot!

I gained a bit back after the holidays this past season and am now back on MFP trying to get to my goal weight of 150lbs.

Feel free to add me!
  • Bd24627
    Bd24627 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'11" and currently weigh 190. Highest was 199. As of now, goal is 174, but will see what I feel like when I get there. Have been as low as 165, but have heard I looked too thin at that point n