The NEW BMF

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Just found this- info on the New Core2. It looks great. Not released in the USA into August though- we've still not got the Core or the Link in the UK!!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/06/bodymedia-core-2-fitness-armband/

Replies

• pitterpatti
    pitterpatti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It looks pretty cool and I like the HRM add-on. Maybe it'll be time for an upgrade come November around my birthday because it'll be 3 years since I've had my Link.
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I want, i want, I want, when is it coming out???
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i like the new design..im one month in with BFM link.. love it
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i don't know if I could buy just the hrm and keep the band I have now. It is the only thing I would change about my BMF.. i do like the new style, i'm sure they'll be pricey
  • mcanavan05
    Options
    i bet the bracelet idea came from the last iron man movie.. looks similar HRM sounds like a strap which is very good..finger/wrist pressure points arent as accurate chest strap..im getting it..funny thing is i email bfm on sunday asking if nike+ would be integrated to their website..race is on for biometric sensor...BFM is ahead of the pack..
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just bought my BMF, now I almost wish I had waited- this looks AWESOME!!
  • aeich8899
    aeich8899 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    it looks cool I have to say that, but It's pretty much the same thing as the core now. And they have not even ironed out Bluetooth syncing with the link yet. I would be weary for the first couple of months when it comes out.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    It seems to be smaller like the core but links like the Link.
  • mcanavan05
    Options
    Whats wrong with BT on the link..i have a droid razr..no issues detected so far..month old now with it.
  • Hollyaw24
    Hollyaw24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It looks great. Of course I just bought Core, and I hope I still love it enough to *not* want to replace it by then:)
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I like the look but like most things, I'll probably wait a year or two before I upgrade. I tend to want most of the bugs worked out first.
  • trixyj
    trixyj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i don't know if I could buy just the hrm and keep the band I have now. It is the only thing I would change about my BMF.. i do like the new style, i'm sure they'll be pricey

A number of garmin HRM are compatible just now and sync into your manager
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Link but think I'll be getting this one for my bday in Oct! Links, is smaller, looks cooler, HRM capability, yeah, I gotta have it! My only concern is how adjustable that metal band will be. But other than that, it's time for an upgrade!