PHASE 1

Options
Today is my 6th day on phase 1. This phase consists of no meat, unlimited veggies and fruit, 2 cups of rice, some yogurt, egg whites, a few other items, and the fat burning cabbage soup! I am down 4 lbs and will share my weekly progress and inches lost on this group page. If your in this phase .. please share what your going through and your progress from the workouts.

Replies

• kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley! I havent began the phases however, I am working out to the video 4-5 a week! I am going to go to the grocery store to get myself prepared!

I am soooo enjoying this VIDEO!
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm so glad that someone started a group on here for BGWT! I started this phase today. So far so good. I will do the DVD later today. I'm hoping to see great results and it's my goal to stick with the plan 100%. Feel free to add me on MFP as friends as well as follow me on instagram at sha_gai. Let's do this!!!

PS. I'm looking to lose 20-25lbs.
  • _msnisha_
    Options
    Hi ladies! I ordered my DVD last Tuesday and cannot wait to get started. I am glad that we have this forum to keep us all motivated. I too will share my process too. Thanks!
  • _msnisha_
    Options
    I'm also on IG _msnisha_...I will be posting my before, during and after shots there as well!
  • Mrsd2be
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I ordered the video Friday so as soon as I will began the workout. I am excited and can't wait to began I am Happy about thia group because I need help stayimg motivated and accountable. I want to lose 30 or more by Memorial Day and another 30 by my birthday in July. While I wait for the dvd I switch between turbo jam and Jillian Michael kickboxing and I walk 15 to 30 minutes while at work on breaks and lunch.
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! I'm so happy that you have decided to join the group! MFP has alot of great people & information available... So please take advantage & log your food. For those of you who are already familiar with MFP, hey there! :)

One more thing, please inform others of this group page whenever lanagem or vitaminellen post a pic so we can get everyone involved. The more .. The merrier!! It's very motivating to be able to share our journey.

I did my workout earlier & I'm looking forward to adding meat back into my diet in a few days lol.
  • Msstarr718
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiii everyone *waves* lol. I ordered my DVD last week Tuesday so hopefully it will be here soon. Once it arrives I will be starting the workout and following the meal plan to the T! I'm super excited and cannot wait to see what type of results I get. I really don't want to lose a lot of weight just about 5lbs to 8lbs, plump my booty, and slim my waist. Hopefully my goals will be obtainable with this DVD. I will be posting my progress pics here and on Instagram. My name there is Latishastar so feel free to send a request :-). Happy exercising ladies. P.S here is a refreshing recipe to spice up your boring water.

2L of water
    1 medium cucumber
    10 - 12 mint leaves
    1 lemon

Add ingredients to the water and let it sit in the fridge overnight. This water boosts the metabolism and also promotes clear skin.
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiii everyone *waves* lol. I ordered my DVD last week Tuesday so hopefully it will be here soon. Once it arrives I will be starting the workout and following the meal plan to the T! I'm super excited and cannot wait to see what type of results I get. I really don't want to lose a lot of weight just about 5lbs to 8lbs, plump my booty, and slim my waist. Hopefully my goals will be obtainable with this DVD. I will be posting my progress pics here and on Instagram. My name there is Latishastar so feel free to send a request :-). Happy exercising ladies. P.S here is a refreshing recipe to spice up your boring water.

2L of water
    1 medium cucumber
    10 - 12 mint leaves
    1 lemon

Add ingredients to the water and let it sit in the fridge overnight. This water boosts the metabolism and also promotes clear skin.

Really??!! I'm going to have to try this water recipe! And I'm sure you'll get the results your looking for with the DVD.
  • NelldaMYLF
    Options
    Hello ladies, I'm Nell. I have yet to start my BGWT regimen just yet. Im awaiting my dvd as i type. I just recently began kickboxing so bwtn the 2 workouts i look forward to see my progress & final results not only in my mind but in reality too. Im totally excited BGWT has created a sisterhood with their movement. I'll post here & via IG as well to document my progress. My username on IG is _NelldaMYLF.

I wish everyone much success during their journey.
  • Gasweety30
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!! I ordered my DVD on Friday and I received confirmation that it was shipped Saturday. So I'm hoping I get it by Wednesday. I am really excited about this. I have been looking at the pics on IG and I can't wait to post my own. I think this group was an excellent idea. I'm sure I will need motivation along the way and I will be happy to help motivate others. Feel free to add me on IG: Smooches726
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's some awesome work there. I will have to order this DVD. Thanks for sharing.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that tip. I will have to write that recipe down.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Today is my 6th day on phase 1. This phase consists of no meat, unlimited veggies and fruit, 2 cups of rice, some yogurt, egg whites, a few other items, and the fat burning cabbage soup! I am down 4 lbs and will share my weekly progress and inches lost on this group page. If your in this phase .. please share what your going through and your progress from the workouts.

That's some awesome work there. I will have to order this DVD. Thanks for sharing.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options

2L of water
    1 medium cucumber
    10 - 12 mint leaves
    1 lemon

Thanks for sharing. I will be writing that tip down.
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    You have the choice of doing 7 or 9 days for the cleanse. I'm losing so much weight from this phase.. that I decided to go ahead and complete 9 days lol.

Today is my 9th day and I will update yall tomorrow on my weight loss and inches.

*** I must say.. I can totally see a difference in my mid section.
  • NelldaMYLF
    Options
    Very good. Keep it up.
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    UPDATE ************** I lost 3 inches and 6 lbs from following the guidelines in phase 1 and working out 6x last week. Now I'm on to Phase 2. :)
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ashley! Well done!
  • Msstarr718
    Options
    Ok so I received my DVD and today was my first day of phase 1 and I'm sooooo hungry. I'm ready to break!!!! I really need some words of encouragement. I don't like any of the food choices everything is bland and the soup is nauseating because I don't like tomato based soups. Please I really need some motivation and perhaps sometips. Sorry if my post discourages anyone I just really need some support.
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    You have to train your mind.. and your body will follow. Just hang in there, cause you WILL get results. Maybe think of WHY your doing this and just try to stay focused. But whatever happens .... dont quit!!!!!!! :)

As far as the food tasting bland... I use hot sauce on my beans and rice. Sometimes I add cinnamon & fruit to my oatmeal... I use light seasoning on everything. And as far as the soup ... it is VERY tomatoish (I know thats not a word) lol ... but maybe you could use less tomato juice and add more chicken broth next time.