Week 3

Options
Well, today I am on day 3 of week 3. I have needed a lot of positive self talk to get through it! I am needing to stay strong. When things get the toughest, I tend to give up so I am fighting my way through it. The one thing that truly helps is the fact that just when you think you can't take it, you know that next week is a completely different kind of week to follow. That is what keeps me going.
I have been enjoying the chicken soup recipe. It's really good and filling. I also love the chocolate-banana protein shake. I have to admit that I have no idea what he means by milk shake so I just keep having fruit smoothies/protein shakes. When it's snack time, I have been choosing different types of snacks week 3 than the other week. I need more actual food this week so I choose the snacks from the list that will keep me the fullest or satisfied. Any questions, let me know!

Replies

• cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How are you doing, now??
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Thank God it's over! I was reaching my wits end by Sunday. It felt great to get some actual real food in this week. It figures that It has been "That time of Month" since monday which was my weigh in day and i'm bloated and need to wait a bit more to see the outcome. I can't wait!
  • cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it through!!! That's awesome. I'm on W3D3 right now, I can't imagine it being my "TOM" too. You rock, girl! Keep it up!!
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Thank you for realizing that I actually got through week 3 during a PMS week when I want chocolate and pizza. I didn't even realize it until a few days ago and then thought to myself " holy cow! How did I do that!" LOL! Never mind your typical dieting to begin with but a detox week??? I feel like now I can do anything! And that feeling is going to keep me going instead of stopping! Thanks for your encouragement!
    Congrats on making it through!!! That's awesome. I'm on W3D3 right now, I can't imagine it being my "TOM" too. You rock, girl! Keep it up!!