Question-Please help!!!

Options
I am on week 3 day 6. I don't know how I made it this far, but I did. Tonights meal is 1 cup of beans and a smoothie. That is the first time I have seen this combination and it certainly does not sound appealing in any way. How can I just eat beans by themselves with a side of smoothie. I want to at least be able to put the beans on a salad or something. What would you do, or should I say, what will you do when you are needing to make this decision in week 3.
On top of it, I told my husband that there is no way I am cooking tonight if I have to then have that meal so he might be ordering pizza for him and the kids. I don't even blame them. They have really been supportive and putting up with me and I have not been making there favorite things lately. I know they deserve to have a delicious take out meal tonight but it is going to really bother me. I told him to eat it in the basement. Thanks for letting me vent a bit today.
Michele

Replies

• jkcathey
    jkcathey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just now seeing your post...How did it go? I'm so not looking forward to Week 3!

Stay the course!

Jen
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of week 3! First 4 days were on the money but the last 3 days I still ate well but did not follow daily menu specific to week for some of the meals. Weigh in tomorrow and week 4 starts tomorrow! I just ate whats there even if it seemed weird.:indifferent:
  • sherijckh
    Options
    I would probably put a little fat free dressing on the beans or something. You know, edemame soy beans are ok too. I love those and they aren't as grainy as kidney and others. We had kidney beans one night and i could barely get them down. I need to be more creative and its hard.

How did it go?
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    That was so a rough night. My kids were eating pizza and I was eating beans. Ha! Well, I ended up making black beans with Spanish seasoning in a pan and then putting it over a cup of lettuce. The cup of beans is filling and I couldn't add in the shake. I was not a happy camper but I made it through. I do see that I will have to be doing this again in a few days which will be the end of week 4.
  • cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't care for beans very much, so I either skip the beans or substitute some steamed edamame on the days that call for beans.
  • pishicat
    pishicat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That was so a rough night. My kids were eating pizza and I was eating beans. Ha! Well, I ended up making black beans with Spanish seasoning in a pan and then putting it over a cup of lettuce. The cup of beans is filling and I couldn't add in the shake. I was not a happy camper but I made it through. I do see that I will have to be doing this again in a few days which will be the end of week 4.

Great job with the willpower! Pizza sounds good right now!! although i think he allows for pizza in the snack section (with english muffins) if I am not mistaken
  • michele73
    Options
    Really? I must have missed that! I wish I would have realized!
  • pishicat
    pishicat Posts: 25 Member
    Options

yep yep :wink:

on P. 199 , for 150 cal option..."english muffin pizza"
  • michele73
    Options
    Thank you!!!!:love:

yep yep :wink:

on P. 199 , for 150 cal option..."english muffin pizza"