What program are you doing?`

Options
Hey everyone!

Did you PUSH PLAY TODAY? I am shortly with PURE CARDIO AND CARDIO ABS!

What I want to know from everyone since we're growing so quickly is, What program are y'all doing and how far along are you? I'm currently on my 3rd round of INSANITY and I'm in week 2. Let me know I can best support and motivate y'all!

LETS DO THIS!!!

- Shane

Replies

• Niharika_sri
    Niharika_sri Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    First round of HipHop Abs, week 4.
    Will start with turbofire from 29th of jan. bt will do d learners for few days, so technically il start on 1st feb!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    P90X tonight. Day 6. :)
  • alliepee11
    Options
    _p90x for me today :) i've done the whole course once, but i'm pretty sporadic right now. looking forward to starting insanity some time soon
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today I pushed play ~ Insanity plyometrics cardio :)
  • momrn2008
    Options
    I have been doing TurboFire off and on for the past couple of months. I am planning on starting new on Monday! I have 35 pounds to lose.
  • 1sikan
    1sikan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 of Brazil Butt Lift. Will do my 2nd round of Insanity when I complete BBL to get ready for a couple races coming up.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire hiit 20 and 30 mins of fire class 60.burn 550 calories in total.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Today was P90X KenpoX...OMG it was my least favorite so far...I'm soooo unccordinated, lol. But I DID it! It wasn't pretty, but it was done!
  • alliepee11
    Options
    Today was P90X KenpoX...OMG it was my least favorite so far...I'm soooo unccordinated, lol. But I DID it! It wasn't pretty, but it was done!

I feel the exact same way about kenpo. I am always SO glad when it's over :)
  • Mrs_Eric
    Mrs_Eric Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shaun T.'s Rockin Body & HipHop Abs. First time I watched it I sat on the couch & ate cheese popcorn. ;( Second time was slightly more successful.... I need motivation!
  • jackiegetas
    Options
    I am going to start Insanity on Monday, 1/28/13, for the first time and am so excited! I've heard amazing things about it! :) Did it work for you guys?
  • shanematthews2
    shanematthews2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am going to start Insanity on Monday, 1/28/13, for the first time and am so excited! I've heard amazing things about it! :) Did it work for you guys?

Jackie,I cant say enough about Insanity. It hooked me on Beachbody, Made me become a Coach and helped me lose almost 80lbs! Did it work? HELL YES. :P
  • tifflatrice08
    tifflatrice08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Turbofire, 3rd week :smile:
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have done insanity before, and randomly right now. Monday the 28th I will begin to follow the proper schedule. I also throw RevAbs in as well.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Lets start this out together!