DAY 17: Post your activities here

Options
Good morning Sweaty 30-ers!

I apologize for not being active for the past few days. Just been a busy bee lately with other stuff but now I'm back and ready to sweat with y'all!

We are at Day 17 and so far I've worked out 16 days! I decided to rest of day 14 after my 5K which I think I deserved, right? LOL!

I am starting my 10K training using the 10K for Pink Free app. My 10K is scheduled for June so I think I have enough time to build my stamina and not faint in the middle of it :laugh:

What are your goals for this year? Care to share what you're working towards on?

Have a fabulous day Sweaty 30-ers and keep sweating! Log your progress and don't be like me! LOL!

Replies

• lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    I have my hip hop dance tonight and that's 1.5 hours of booty bumpin' and rump shakin' LOL! So looking forward to 1,000 cals burned tonight!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    30 day shred (L2D7) for 27 minutes + 3 miles of walking for 45 minutes = 72 minutes of sweat today.

I joined a challenge to walk 50 miles in January and today I hit 52 miles. I started on 1-8-13 and have surpassed my first challenge. :smile:
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job on passing your challenge already!! Impressive!

Today I walked for 45 minutes. Not the toughest of workouts, but I kind of needed a rest day today.

Hmm... my goals for the year. Well as I get closer to my goal weight, I'd like to really build muscle this year. I did my first triathlon last year, but stopped after it because my trigeminal neuralgia worsened making working out too difficult and then eventually requiring my brain surgery. So this year I'd like to build back up to where I was, but be even better at it! This year I hopefully shouldn't have anything holding me back! :happy:

So stronger, faster and better!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Ivebeen out as well... I did Pilates.abs, and a quick 30 min on treadmill. Total of 59minutes,.... Trying to see how good I look a year later since my bday is coming up and I want to do 1 year later... Have a great day tomorrow friends
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Busy Busy work day .. (Weds) ...
    now I'm back in the Saddle ..
    looking forward to a big workout Thursday !(24th )

Good work all you girls that got a workout in !!
    :o)
  • drgnflys
    Options
    Day 17:

Hike
    Miles: 3.16
    Calories 390
    time: 51 min

shaved off 6 min and added .15 miles for a new pace record :)