Favorite portable Medifast meals- not bars

Options
Hi all,

I have Celiac disease, so unfortunately, the bars are off limits for me. On Tuesday/thursdays, I'm in classes from 7:30 am - 7:30 pm and I'm trying to figure out what the most portable meals are that I can bring with me. I'm thinking I can eat the cereal dry and maybe pre cook a brownie and bring it with me? It's a community college, so I don't have a lot of access to kitchen facilities (and my classes are very close together). Any other meals you like to cook and then bring with you for later?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Jess, trying making the cookies and brownies in advance and store in a baggy. I've done that many times. You can make a shake cake as well and take that with you, as well as an oatmeal cake. :)
  • muscat_princess
    Options
    I just buy the shakes, I take a packet with me then buy a water bottle. Open it drink a big gulp then add my shake powder put the tap back on n shake fast! Then enjoy! It's fast n convenient.
  • Jessruns
    Options
    Thanks to you both!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've done the soups in a thermos a couple of times - we're experiencing a terrible cold snap where I'm at, and the soup is wonderfully warm and comforting.
  • Laylasmom77
    Laylasmom77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I turn my MF cream of broccolli soup into chips to take to work. Add 3 tbsp of water and make into a paste. Then spread it out on non stick parchment paper. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
  • Jessruns
    Options
    I turn my MF cream of broccolli soup into chips to take to work. Add 3 tbsp of water and make into a paste. Then spread it out on non stick parchment paper. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.

YUM, thanks!
  • fishfilet
    fishfilet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    can you have the Ready to Drink shakes? I really like the mocha one, reminds me of the milk left in your cereal bowl after you've eaten all the cocoa puffs...
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

YUM, thanks!

You can do this with Tomato soup, any cream of.......... soup. ALso, with the tomato soup you can make "bread" with it, and put some laughing cow cheese in it for a "grilled cheese" sandwich, or you can use it bread for your turkey burgers instead of revolution rolls.
  • Jessruns
    Options
    The cream of tomato "chips" have become my favorite meal! Thanks for all your help!
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hmm I like the pretzels but I don't know that they are G-free