Day 6 of 30

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
Phew......I made it through day 6!!!!! On the plus side my legs no longer ache or burn all day but on the down side my knee that I had a major surgery on is very sore. :frown: I think it is from the jumping jacks so I hope that it will adjust after a while otherwise I will just continue to ice it after. Besides......with pain comes change right!?!?! Lol

Replies

• BlazeyGal
    BlazeyGal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 6 as well. Those weights feel like they're getting lighter and my legs feel like jelly. Sounds like I'm doing something right. Haha!

ks, as long as you don't injure your knee then all that pain should be worth it. :) If it is the jumping jacks causing the pain, you could always lean forward (pushing that booty out and keeping that chest up), plant one foot and the other foot extend it out to the side and contract it back with an arm raise (don't go higher than your shoulders). When you do the circuit again switch legs and don't bounce the knee on that planted foot! I hope that made sense.

Dig deep and keep it up everyone!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yayyyy I did it too :bigsmile:
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I started Day 6, but everything in my body was telling me to stop. And not in a whiney, "We're too lazy for this Showmm" way which I had on Day 2 and 3, but in a "Seriously, this is too much" kind of way. Knee pains and my back started twinging as well, so I stopped about halfway through the second circuit. I think tomorrow will be a rest day from the Shred. I hope to be back Saturday ready for more!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Did it.

Hating those raises and lunges. OH THE HATE.

But feeling good and I think looking a bit more toned.
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done and it was hard. I actually told Jillian to shut up!! love lunges. but I hate the push ups . Im afraid to look at level 2
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Done with day 6 of the 30 Day Shred!!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    done with day 6 finally managed the minute of bicycle crunches
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yay, I did it! Taking a rest day was a good idea, I didn't feel broken doing it today. I modified the jumping jacks a bit so my feet point out when legs are out, and I took it very carefully on any lunges or squats. My knees survived and I finished it! Very pleased.
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself - not only did I complete day 6 of level one but I also did it in the morning when I woke up. I am a real night person and hate doing exercise in the morning....however I know I may go out for dinner after work so if I did not do it this morning, I would have skipped the workout entirely. So I am extra happy today!!

Just 24 more workouts to go!!
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself - not only did I complete day 6 of level one but I also did it in the morning when I woke up. I am a real night person and hate doing exercise in the morning....however I know I may go out for dinner after work so if I did not do it this morning, I would have skipped the workout entirely. So I am extra happy today!!

Just 24 more workouts to go!!

WAY TO GO!!! :drinker: