Happy New Year 2013 !

Options
Let's get rid of those holiday pounds. Ugh! My favorite exercise is the stationary bike,
what is your?

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I actually think mine is the elliptical. It takes me an hour and a half to just to half hour on it, but it is fun.
  • pasova
    pasova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this app and group but determined to enjoy my new weight adventure of 2013. I have been dieting for all of my 65 year but finally want to relax and meet my goals of healthy living. The pressure of fitting into new slim jeans has gone along with radical food plans. I hunger now for knees that work, less arthritis and fewer chins. :smile:

Don't have a picture yet but will work on it. Enjoy reading all the comments. Glad to be here.
  • cincyess1
    cincyess1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the eliptical the best. It seems to burn the most calories without being too hard on my body.
    I also joined a Zumba class. While I can't keep up with all the moves, I can already feel my stomach muscles becoming stronger and more toned. (I just stay in the back of the class and go at my own pace)

Very frustrated this week as I lost 6 lbs in the first 3 weeks, then had a plateau for over a week. I kept to my daily calories and exercised daily. :-(