Obsessed with Nurseries

Options
Does anyone know if/how we can upload pictures here to share with each other? I really wanna see everyones rooms! :heart:

Replies

• LadyJocc
    LadyJocc Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'd love to spy on everyone. :wink:
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    My son's room (which will become the new baby's room) is so boring. I'm not big into projects!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to find out what I'm having so that I can start decorating the nursery! I'll find out Valentines Day!!
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    We are doing a sock monkey theme!
    We aren't finding out what we are having so we are doing red, brown, and white or creme colors :happy:
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    We're having a girl so we chose a white crib and dresser. The walls were already a neutral off white/bone color so we left them as they were. Our bedding set is pink and green and has zoo animals and we've registered for the matching wall decals. Think it will look really cute when it's done but can't wait for baby to get here. All the best to you!
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The nursery isn't finished yet, but here is a picture of my son's crib at least lol

j60gle.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to see everyone's nursery!

Ours is almost done. We are waiting on the crib.
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple pictures of Brock's nursery :-) Our theme is Finding Nemo.

j7vtb9.jpg

333bwbk.jpg
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    Cute ladies!

Once I get my walls dried and furniture moved back I will take some preliminary pictures. I don't have a theme really, but my walls are pink and grey!
  • RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lol I lost the battle with my husband. I can't figure out how to upload photos, but it's all done I. Dallas cowboys lol. Oh yeah I'm having a boy.
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lol I lost the battle with my husband. I can't figure out how to upload photos, but it's all done I. Dallas cowboys lol. Oh yeah I'm having a boy.

Go to www.tinypic.com. Then upload your picture – leave the selected option of "Image" as is. Then click the drop-down box and select “Message Board”. Then upload, go through the verification thing, and you'll get a URL. Just copy and past the IMG URL into a thread – then change both "IMG" to lowercase "img" before submitting!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    We converted our home office to the nursery. The theme for the office was old world, so it had old maps on the all and dark cherry furniture. The walls were split color when we moved in (white floor board, soft yellow below, blue chair rail, eggshell upper) and the only change we made to that for the room was to paint the chair rail an earth-tone green. We kept all the maps and made the nursery theme safari to tie it all together so we didn't have to completely redecorate. We have safari decals that we put along the chair rail which is really cute because it looks like the animals are walking on grass lol. The crib (craig's list), dresser (massive discount at funiture warehouse), changing table (repurposed desk/bookshelf hutch), and rocking chair (which was my late grandfather's) are all cherry so also work with the existing theme. We love how it turned out and how we were able to furnish is for almost next to nothing! :smile: FOr the bedding we went with a neutral theme that we can reuse when we try for baby #2 down the road as we decided we probably wouldn't do a safari theme again.
  • rabbit__food
    Options
    The nursery isn't finished yet, but here is a picture of my son's crib at least lol

Here's the nursery. It's pretty much finished.

1. hamper & crib
    v8mw47.jpg

2. other crib view
    245wjrl.jpg

3. glider & pooh blanket
    344e24x.jpg

4. some of his closet
    6paxdh.jpg

5. changing table
    rlga4j.jpg

6. woodsy friends swing
    whxw84.jpg
  • VelociMama
    Options
    @Rabbit: Looks beautiful! I love your Winnie the Pooh theme :)
  • rabbit__food
    Options

Thank you! Now I just have to wait for my son to make his appearance lol
  • VelociMama
    Options

Thank you! Now I just have to wait for my son to make his appearance lol

HAH! Us too! Our crib should be fixed this weekend, so I'll post our pics sometime this week once we get it back.
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ours is a work in progress. I'd love to share pictures. How to I upload them to this post? Never done it before.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    Ours is a work in progress. I'd love to share pictures. How to I upload them to this post? Never done it before.

Good tutorial here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    That Pooh Bear skin rug is cracking me up!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    We are boring. The baby's crib will be in our room until he i 10-12 months old. It just makes the nighttime feedings easier. I did the same thing with my second boy. Once we are ready to move him into his own room - it will be Elmo. The room already has Elmo red on the bottom half and snow white for the top half of the wall and ceiling. The theme now is Cars, but the border is starting to peel. My son that is in that room now will move into the room with his big brother (Toy Story 3 room) think purple and fluorescent green! They will have bunk beds and are already excited about sharing a room again.