Average weight loss in week 1?

Options
pishicat
pishicat Posts: 25 Member
Just curious how much everyone has/had lost after week 1. the book claims average of 3 lbs by end of week 1.

Replies

• cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Week 1, I lost 4 pounds & 1 inch on my waist.
    Week 2, I skipped my weigh-in but lost 2 inches on my hips and 1 on each thigh.
  • pishicat
    Options
    Week 1, I lost 4 pounds & 1 inch on my waist.
    Week 2, I skipped my weigh-in but lost 2 inches on my hips and 1 on each thigh.

That is awesome! great job:smile:
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I lost 2 pds the first week and 3 pounds the second week.
  • michele73
    Options
    I am so upset I can't find my tape measure. I would be staying so encouraged if I measured myself. I also keep forgetting to just buy a new one while I am out. Now I don't know what the numbers are from day one. Oh well! My pants are my guide.
  • pishicat
    Options
    I am so upset I can't find my tape measure. I would be staying so encouraged if I measured myself. I also keep forgetting to just buy a new one while I am out. Now I don't know what the numbers are from day one. Oh well! My pants are my guide.

yeah, i didnt measure myself on day 1 either...i am thinking i will be down Two Sizes as promised by the end of 6 weeks :love:
  • hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds the first week and 2 pounds the second I am half way into third week.
  • pishicat
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds the first week and 2 pounds the second I am half way into third week.

thats awesome. so it does work! :happy:
  • Mandy_SD
    Mandy_SD Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs in week 1 w/o doing any excersizes. I had the flu and was exhausted!
  • michele73
    Options
    Good job everyone! We should be very proud of ourselves!
  • pishicat
    Options
    wow, i didn't think this was going to work, since i binged on chocolate 2 nights out of 7 in Week 1 :ohwell: and I didnt exercise at all.

But my weigh in today, I was down 4 pounds !!

I am going to do better this week.
  • Jae321
    Jae321 Posts: 12
    Options
    This is all great inspiration for those of us just starting. I'm only on w1d1 but I'm excited to see some results for my efforts! :)
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Shred start date and weight Monday Dec 31st 237.8
    Jan 7th W1 235.6 lost 2.2 pounds
    Jan 14th W2 235.6 lost zero pounds and 1.5 inches
    Jan 21st W3 238.2 gained 2.6 pounds and lost 2.5 inches :grumble:
    Jan 28th W4 235.4 lost 2.8 pounds lost 2 inches

The journey continues!
  • allieheron29
    allieheron29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Although I just started this past Monday (Jan. 28th) I decided to take a peek at the scale and I am down 6lbs!! I hope to add to this number by my official weigh-in day. I could not locate my tape measure for beginning measurement on Monday but I will measure this evening and track.

Wishing everyone great success!
  • masrite
    masrite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2, day 4 and it's going good. First week, I lost 2.6 lbs and was happy with that result, especially since it was my birthday weekend and I still lost weight. Didn't even cheat. I had the thinnest slice of cake and ate clean the whole day. I'm hoping this week will be just as good. I've been reading that week 3 is the hardest. I'm hoping I find it differently. My only problem with week 3 is that I have a spa day scheduled with my friends (we go for our birthdays!) and we go out to eat. Supposed to have a salad and beans. That will be interesting to find!!