What's your WHY?

youlighter
youlighter Posts: 129 Member
WHY do you want to improve your health? - This is an easy one because there is no WRONG answer!

Replies

• youlighter
    MY WHY - Long HAPPY life first with my wife and kids!
  • mal0223
    mal0223 Posts: 4 Member
    Because I was thin once!! I looked great! Stress and depression got the best of me. TIme to get back there.
  • youlighter
    In that case when you get stressed turn to the gym...when you feel depressed turn to Myfitnesspal. The majority of people i met on here are all here for the right reasons! You need anything...just ask!
  • harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    I once looked great or perfect in my eyes, and I say I wish I looked the same. I also want to keep up with my kid and my fiancee to be proud of me. I don't want to go in public and him not be proud to introduce me
  • youlighter
    So on days when you feel you just cannot do it. You need to look here and remember why you CAN! We are all here for you and in the end it is about you! It is always about us but our why's keep us focused. Keep pushing no matter the frustrations or setbacks. YOU GOT THIS!
  • I want to live a long, healthy life with my kids and have the energy to keep up with them. I also want to feel good in my own body again.
  • youlighter
    I want to live a long, healthy life with my kids and have the energy to keep up with them. I also want to feel good in my own body again.

Right on!!!! Make 2013 your year!! If you need help We are here for you. (send friend request)