What are you doing this Australia Day?

chatnel
chatnel Posts: 688 Member
I was having BBQ pool party but the weather looks crap.

What are you doing?

Replies

• Sweet Fu(k all.

Well that's what I'd like to do but the idiot I married will probably go to his brothers and want a bbq, then decide to go down to the river and get so pissed he can't walk and then I'll get the sh its and take the kids home and he will call me a million times to come get him then we will have a huge fight cause I won't.

Typical weekend
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Run in the morning and at the pub at night
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Camping on the beach. Peace and quiet and fishing :drinker:
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Hope your not in QLD. Rain rain and more rain all weekend!
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Chatnel- nope in sunny Perth with 35 and sunny predicted all weekend. :glasses:
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Working most of the weekend, hoping to get a sneaky cider in at some stage but other than that... nada!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Boat party!!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Hoping that the bushfires in eastern Vic don't get any worse, and dancing all day and night at two separate functions with heaps of friends.
  • Swimming (hopefully), golden gaytimes, lamingtons and meat pies!
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Just having a quiet day today in QLD because of all the rain (the inlaws were going to visit but couldn't with all the bad weather). We'll have a barbeque for two and finish it off with some pavlova.
    Then tomorrow - Caribbean Day!!
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Sweet Fu(k all.

Well that's what I'd like to do but the idiot I married will probably go to his brothers and want a bbq, then decide to go down to the river and get so pissed he can't walk and then I'll get the sh its and take the kids home and he will call me a million times to come get him then we will have a huge fight cause I won't.

Typical weekend

Hopefully it will not turn out like that for you :noway:
  • hanga10
    hanga10 Posts: 25
    Healthy eating day then fireworks in town tonight :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Lamb wraps...bit of family over...wishing we were already in our new house where we could sit on the balcony and watch the beach fireworks.

We don't like driving around on Australia Day as the traffic is unbelievable where we live due to the Australia Day Skyshow.

Next year we are doing all the Aussie Breakfast BBQ's, concert and beach fireworks etc that the local council offers in the area where we are building our new house.