Name Thread! Let's hear them!

Options
124»

Replies

• meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    Options
    Were not finding out what we are having soooo...

If it is a Girl - Audrey Grace
    If ti si a Boy (this is still being discussed) - Albert Joseph V or Albert James (he will be called AJ either way).....
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Were not finding out what we are having soooo...

If it is a Girl - Audrey Grace
    If ti si a Boy (this is still being discussed) - Albert Joseph V or Albert James (he will be called AJ either way).....

Love the choices and the AJ idea too :)
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    I'm having a little girl named Riley Faith.
  • meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    Options
    I love the name Riley!!!
  • maritimejellybean
    Options
    I traded firstborn naming rights to my mother in law to win a game of cards, and she's picked Jacqueline Odette if it's a girl. We'll see about that one! Us, we're thinking more along the lines of Elizabeth, or Nora.

For a boy? We are thinking Andrew James, or Andrew George. I had to veto my husband's suggestion of Andrew Frank. Our last name starts with F, and he thought it would be fun(!) if the kids' initials were ALF.
  • BlondAnnieOakley
    BlondAnnieOakley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We've been set on a girl's name since the middle of the first trimester but it took forever to think of a boy's name (at first we didn't want to know what we were having). Well, we changed our minds and know we're having a girl, and the name we chose is Makayla Renee.

ETA: After we chose the name (it's one that just stuck with me once I put the two together), we found that Makayla (feminine variation of Michael) means "who is like God?" and Renee in it's latin origin means "born again". Such an awesome combination! :smile:

I love the meanings of the names!!! Way to go!!

Our little girl will be named "Remington" and we'll call her "Remi" for short.
    Our son's name is Gunnar :)
    We are very outdoorsy people and love unique, strong names.
  • misskristy30
    Options
    We'll find out the sex in about a month, but so far for a boy we're thinking Elijah (my favorite) or Caleb. We haven't talked as much about girl names, but I really like Briella.
  • melissahunsell
    melissahunsell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are having a girl. she is #6 her name is Gypsy Lynn :)
  • milk_shakes
    Options
    We haven't talked about it too much yet and I haven't opened any baby books but I love Finn, Blaze, Shamus or Oliver for a boy and we like Hunter, Hazel, Fiona or Evelyn for a girl
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Our last name starts with F, and he thought it would be fun(!) if the kids' initials were ALF.

You could do that and call him (assuming it's a boy) Alfie :) My initials were RAL (now that I'm married, they've changed), and my brother always called me Ralphie, partially because we're big fans of A Christmas Story.

ETA that you are very brave for betting firstborn naming rights! Wow! I wouldn't trust my MIL with not losing my wallet, let alone naming my child! (For the record, I wouldn't want my own mother to do it, either.)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Any one else stumped for names??? I've looked at tons and nothing is jumping out at me as "the one" :frown:
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nikolas Christopher