ChaLean fix

Options
Larisonlj
Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
Even though I've been doing P90X I had to have me a Chalene fix today. I did P90X-YogaX this morning (90 minutes) and then this afternoon I was feeling a little :yawn: so I pulled out good ole' Chalene and did Burn Intervals....not blah anymore! :happy:

Replies

• cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It is so nice to have other options to pick from. Better yet, is to have the time to do so. :happy:

Enjoy your vacation and Bring It!!

Cristina
  • Larisonlj
    Options
    Thanks Cristina!
    I was looking @ some of those recipes you gave me, they look delicious and so full of protein. I need to delve into them a little more and then start making them! :flowerforyou:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ahh you are super woman!! Way to go!

I think I need to start doing the burn intervals more often.
  • Larisonlj
    Options
    You know they didn't even seem that difficult....maybe I'm getting in better shape after all! :love:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You know they didn't even seem that difficult....maybe I'm getting in better shape after all! :love:

I am sure you are. P90X is an awesome program and I am dying to go back to it, but need to plan it REALLY well because of the one-hour long workouts. :(
  • Larisonlj
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    I am sure you are. P90X is an awesome program and I am dying to go back to it, but need to plan it REALLY well because of the one-hour long workouts. :(
    [/quote]

I know! That would be my only complaint about the program.