1/26 - 2/1 challenge

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
exercise challenge : Do 50 sit ups or crunches in the morning and 50 at night.
non-exercise challenge : get at least 6 hours of sleep a night (try for 8 though)

Replies

• ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I like both of the challenges for this week. I will let you know how it goes. :-)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I think I might actually be able to keep up with this one!!!! if I don't get sick again....:grumble: round 2 is going through my house....
  • chinyere95
    Options
    I'm gonna try this out, I need something that I can do to keep myself on track. Thanks!
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm joining the challenges!! Not sure about the sleep, though lol. Baby still gets me up every 2-3 hours!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Sarah I am sooo with you. I still have a nursing little one too. I don't know if your life will allow you a afternoon nap at all but those are a life saver for me sometimes. Do your best!
  • Meshay21
    Meshay21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    im IN!!!!:smile:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 1: ooops! I forgot about the situps this morning but did 100 at night to make up for it. Hoping for 6 hours of sleep tonight! fingers crossed!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    got in 8 hours! 6 at one time. got up, nursed baby, went back to sleep! Yeah!!!!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 2: forgot the situp in the morning AGAIN! Had to double up this evening. Baby seems a bit wired tonight. Hoping for 6 hours of sleep. Crossing my fingers!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    got 7ish hours the second day and last night I got 6 which is still pretty good for me. I am trying not to exercise late in the day and I think that helps some. I keep forgetting my morning situps. Going to write it on my mirror or something! Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    no extra situps today. I did my 30 DS but TOM kicked my butt today.
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am soooo behind definitely on the sleep part. That's just not gonna happen right now for me and the baby. LOL. Need to make up in the cruch department too. I need a reminder on my phone for this! lol
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    situps done. sleep?? Baby is in a mood tonight so it may be a rough one.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I only did 50 situps today and didn't get but 4 hours of sleep due to grumpy baby. I will try to get in 6 tonight but baby is still grumpy today.