2/2 - 2/8 challenge

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
I know I'm a week early but I wanted to get this one posted before I forgot what I had planned (having issues with my silly computer and can't access my documents right now).

Non exercise challenge : Eat nothing that comes in a box, bag, or can. Fresh or frozen fruits and veggies can come in a bag. I know this will be a tough one for many but do your best to really try to eat as fresh as possible.

Exercise challenge : Bridging with a ball, 10 reps (Lie on your back and bend your knees, placing your feet on the ball. Contract your abs and slowly roll your spine off the floor while pressing the feet into the ball. Bring your hips up as high a you can, hold for a moment and then roll back down, making continuous contact with each part of the spine.) http://exercise.about.com/b/2006/12/12/exercise-of-the-week-bridge-on-the-ball.htm

if you don't have a ball that's ok just do regular bridges with your feet on the ground.

Replies

• Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AND to make those bridges even harder, add a hamstring curl to them!!!! So awesome!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I better get to the store tomorrow or I'm going to have a hard time with the food challenge.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Breakfast was a bust but I did make it to the store and ate fresh after that.
    planks done. I think I need to deflate my ball some! lol
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    taking the day off for the Super bowl. Go Ravens!!!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    did okay on this challenge but I didn't put my all into it this week.