Using Labrada Products?

Options
Hey all! I'm on my third week with this challenge, like I said in a different post. I'm not using any products yet. I know that it's a condition of the challenge to provide receipts with the after photos so I figured I have time.

I want to know if you guys have started using any of the meal replacement drinks or the fat burning pills? I'm considering getting one of the powders and the raspberry ketones pills ... gotta do a little more research first. So far I've lost 4.7 pounds with this challenge.

Replies

• clairebearmcgill
    clairebearmcgill Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I intend to get the For Her Package next week - will let you know how it goes. I need some sort of snack and the meal replacement seems good enough!
  • mbastuk
    mbastuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use two of their products so far this year - the Lean Body Meal replacement powder - usually cheaper by the jug and the Lean Body Fat Burner pills....I've been using their products off and on for a number of years - their protein powders and nutrition bars are some of the best tasting out there. Definitely not the cheapest products but not the most expensive either. I see Amazon is even carrying some of their products now. You can also find most of their products at Vitamin Shoppe

The Fat Burning pills seem to help with energy and appetite supression. I usally consume alot of caffeine so I may not get the full effect ;-)
  • mbastuk
    Options
    Forgot to mention that I did buy some of their HICA muscle growth stimulator today (http://www.labrada.com/store/HICA-MAX-GN-0124.html)...

I'm always skeptical of most any type of supplement and cheap but I thought I would give it a shot ;-)
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    I know what you mean, I'm cheap too! I'm going to order at least one jug of something...don't know if I want the muscle mass (to share with my 17 yo son) or the protein drink. I want to try the fat burner pills too.

I'll keep you guys posted.
  • mbastuk
    Options
    I went the "cheaper" route in 2011 and used Labrada's Ready to Drink Boxes and Meal Replacement but when I ran out of stuff, I would use Dymatize Protein Powder which was significantly cheaper.

I forgot to mention if you order from Labrada's site, make sure you "join" the coaching club (which doesn't cost anything) but gives a huge discount on the products.
  • mbastuk
    Options
    FYI...it appears that Vitamin Shoppe just significantly raised the prices on alot of the Labrada protein products...this is disappointing as they just opened a new store by me and it's convenient to just run by and pick stuff up. However, Amazon is carrying most of the products even cheaper than labrada's own website.