Could use some Paleo friends who track!

Options
Hi all! I've been eating Paleo for about 2 months now. Three or so weeks ago, I added in exercise (30DS). I'm seeing NO results - not only no weight loss, but no inches lost either. So I'm back to food tracking to figure out what's going on. Cry. (Because I really don't want to track my food)

Anyway, I could use some paleo/primal tracking friends!

Replies

• babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm tracking til i get my head around it a bit more. you can add me if you'd like :)
  • JasonKoverman
    JasonKoverman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have been primal for about a year now and have always tracked. Feel free to add me if you want. I dont always eat paleo/primal, but do about 90% of the time.
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I started primal on Jan 2 and joined MFP 7-10 days ago or so and I've been tracking my food.
  • dpacking76
    dpacking76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am pretty good about tracking but I have only been doing Paleo for a week.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started paleo this week, feeling great so far!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I track everything and my diary is open. Just ignore yesterday, I completely fell off the wagon and am paying for it today.
    I'm generally about 95% strict except for rice, which I decided to add back in.
  • ajwolters
    Options
    I track - feel free to add me!
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP since 1/3/11.
    Started playing with Paleo in December.
    Starting Paleo challenge 2/4/13.
    You can add me if you would like.
    I log and my diary is open.
  • stormynytes4ever
    stormynytes4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I track. Feel free.to add me
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My last 2 weeks have been not so good, but I track pretty well, too. The reason I started tracking is because the scale wasn't going anywhere, so I wanted to see what I was really eating. Then after I watched for a bit, I dropped my carbs. Now I need to get my sodium under control. I really don't care how many calories I eat, really, just want to hit my protein goals, get close to the fat goal, and monitor the rest.
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I track and my diary is open. I'm not perfect :) I've been doing Paleo/Primal since January 2012.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks everyone! :)
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am new to paleo and would love to see some other diaries for ideas. Anyone can add me. Thanks!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Primal/Paleo. I track,so feel free to add me!:smile:
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my diary is open to friends and I do journal, even my current Whole30. Although since I haven't lost any weight since October, I might be a poster child for what not to do. *sigh*
  • scsooze
    scsooze Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.. scsooze - I've been Primal for over a year but majorly went astray! paying for it healthwise.. starting back on track and feeling good. Decided to track nutrition again today. I'd love to see some more primal friends. :)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I just started logging again after blowing my whole30
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. If you open your diary, we could take a look and see if there's anything that jumps out as to why you're not seeing results.

A few questions...

How much weight do you have to lose?
    Do you know your TDEE?
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. If you open your diary, we could take a look and see if there's anything that jumps out as to why you're not seeing results.

A few questions...

How much weight do you have to lose?
    Do you know your TDEE?

About 40 lbs. My TDEE is 2500-2600, depending on the calculator. In the three days I've been tracking again, I noticed I wasn't eating anywhere near 1200 calories (my usual when I'm trying to lose weight) and I was also likely eating too many carbs. I lost .8 lbs in those 3 days, so I'm seeing movement again!

ETA: Opened my diary!