short hair~

Options
I was thinking about getting short hair again. I am currently 325. my hair goes to my shoulder blades right now. it has grown out from the last time i cut my hair short (shortest ever) which was spring of 2011.

do any of you have really short hair and a full/round face? pictures?

Replies

• sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    if you look at my pics you will see me with short hair. can you tell me if you think i should or if long is better?? thanks!
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i think it looks super cute short but like it long too from what i can see in your pics
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    thanks, my husband has told me now he doesn't want me to cut it again, i might do a huge revamp when i get a bunch of this weight off
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I love the main pic with it swept back off your face. You're pretty and have got great cheek bones :bigsmile:
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    I love the main pic with it swept back off your face. You're pretty and have got great cheek bones :bigsmile:
    aww thanks!! I love it when I have time to do my makeup properly.
  • jacki_faye
    jacki_faye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing the same recently. My hair is just above the small of my back and I haven't had it shorter then that in 7-8 years. I've decided not to do this because I feel the longer hair lengthens my body making it appear not so wide. Also, I feel like shorter hair would make my already round face look rounder and make my double chin stick out.

I am 5'4 345lbs though.. so it kind of depends on the width of your body how tall/short you are.
  • raynavee
    Options
    I got my hair cut short and it made my face look so much bigger! Irritated me.
  • pickmeupunk
    pickmeupunk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have short hair and I am currently 359lbs, had long hair for years and I have had short hair since I was 19... 10yrs ago. I prefer my hair short. I have pictures on my page also.