:huh: :huh:

Cheating on me??
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Have a date tomorrow night.

Cheating on me??

Woah, woah, wait....I can explain.... it was supposed to be a surprise? :bigsmile:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    This is my first weekend being single again, so.... I'm going to do exactly what I do every other weekend. :)

hmmmm, is there a story here? :huh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Well my weekend kind of started mentally yesterday. Had a job interview yesterday. Today is going to be an easy day at work. One way or another. Received a check in the mail today so that was a nice surprise - and so sad as it is I am going to buy some greek yogurt and some other stuff since pay day isnt until the 30th.

Saturday - work on my taxes
    Sunday - church (still looking for one, but think I know where I will land)
    Monday - I have off for an eye drs appt.

I have decided though it is time to put me out there, and for Super Bowl I am going to head out to a local sports bar.

To those of you who have dates - ENJOY!!!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    This is my first weekend being single again, so.... I'm going to do exactly what I do every other weekend. :)

hmmmm, is there a story here? :huh:

Not a very exciting one. I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous and thoughtful and caring, so I came up with a million reasons in my head why it was all wrong and broke up with her.

Sigh. Honestly, though, it probably was all wrong. I did have a good time with her, though, and I think we will both walk away from it slightly better people.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    [Not a very exciting one. I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous and thoughtful and caring, so I came up with a million reasons in my head why it was all wrong and broke up with her.

Sigh. Honestly, though, it probably was all wrong. I did have a good time with her, though, and I think we will both walk away from it slightly better people.

Why do boys do this? Sigh.

Sorry to hear you broke up. Happy to hear you are kicking yourself just a little. Wow - I might be projecting just a little here. :laugh:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    [Not a very exciting one. I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous and thoughtful and caring, so I came up with a million reasons in my head why it was all wrong and broke up with her.

Why do boys do this? Sigh.

Sorry to hear you broke up. Happy to hear you are kicking yourself just a little. Wow - I might be projecting just a little here. :laugh:

Boys aren't the only sex that does this. I've done it before because of either afraid of commitment or afraid of what a relationship would take from me.

But Chris, I'm assuming even if she was gorgeous, thoughtful and caring, she just wasn't for you. Enjoy your "single" weekend!
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am having a weekend panic right now because apparently, the guy I'm going out with tonight has handed over all date plans to me, and I have NOTHING. I need to turn this into a shared duty and not a trade off if this is going to last...
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I'll do better next time, I promise. ;)
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    I am having a weekend panic right now because apparently, the guy I'm going out with tonight has handed over all date plans to me, and I have NOTHING. I need to turn this into a shared duty and not a trade off if this is going to last...

Guys like Dave and Busters. Got one near you?

Sorry, don't know anything about him, but can't go wrong with pizza, beer, and video games.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Have a date tomorrow night.

Cheating on me??

Woah, woah, wait....I can explain.... it was supposed to be a surprise? :bigsmile:

It's cool, I hope you two have fun

*rolls eyes*
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Sorry, don't know anything about him, but can't go wrong with pizza, beer, and video games.

Girls like Dave and Busters, too :) Sadly, closest one to me is almost an hour away :grumble:
  • julesboots
    Options

Lol- I think dave and busters might give him a stroke, but I appreciate the idea : )
    (He's like an 800 yr old 41 yr old)

Edit:
    Girls like Dave and Busters, too :) Sadly, closest one to me is almost an hour away grumble

I've never been there, but hear there's skee ball? This lady's skee ball tickets garnered 8 plastic ninjas at a birthday party last weekend. I might have to investigate sans prematurely old man.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Girls like Dave and Busters, too :) Sadly, closest one to me is almost an hour away :grumble:

Gun range!!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I so want to go on a date to a gun range....just gotta find a willing teacher. :)

Quiet night tonite.

Tomorrow meeting a friend from MFP for the first time. That should be fun! Then party with friends in the evening (reschedule from last weekend).

Sunday...Write/mail my "New Year's" cards. Stopped sending Xmas cards a few years back and now write a NY poem in January and mail it to those I would have sent Xmas cards to.

Then, of course, chores, laundry, etc. in between.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    My last BF took me on a date to the gun range. It was a surprise and we had a blast!
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    All work, absolutely zero play.

Already at work and will be here for another 10 hours. Then I work both jobs Saturday and Sunday.

I keep hearing about these things called "weekends" just don't remember what they are haha.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    My last BF took me on a date to the gun range. It was a surprise and we had a blast!

I have a friend with lots of land up north and we basically unload clips for hours.... it's absolutly awesome!! I think if more people took the chance to try shooting they would have a diff. take on guns in general.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I have a friend with lots of land up north and we basically unload clips for hours.... it's absolutly awesome!! I think if more people took the chance to try shooting they would have a diff. take on guns in general.

Absolutely! Though I'm ready for people to stop panicking and buying up all the ammo. Almost makes me wish I had the patience to do my own reloading.
  • julesboots
    Options

One of my worst dates ever (because I was terrified) involved driving to the country and shooting a large gun that made me fall down. I was actually worried about a murder and bury me in the ground situation, but 15 yrs later I'm still alive Phew : )