Still confused...please help?

Options
I have been EM2WL for a while now but I don't think I had my numbers figured right. I went to Scoobys calculator and ran my numbers..this is what I got...

H-67 inches
W-181 pounds
A- 23 y/o female
BMR- 1643
TDEE- 2259-20% (still have 40pounds to lsoe and quite a bit of body fat)
Net- 1807

I usually run or walk 2.5 miles every other day and lift 1 or 2 days a week when I can make it to the gym. I definitely walk 3 days a week. So I chose my multiplier as lightly active? Is that right? This means I need to net 1807 a day regardless of exercise? Or only on days I exercise? There lies my confusion...already did the reset too...

Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I think you fit into moderately active rather than lightly active. If you choose moderately active, Scooby has your TDEE to maintain at 2547, with a 20% cut at 2037. What TDEE did you eat for your reset?

TDEE already has your exercise figured in and evenly split over the week, so you eat consistent calories regardless of whether it's a rest day or an exercise day. If you use a TDEE of 2259 with a 20% cut, you should eat 1800 each day.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I did my reset at 2300 for 8 weeks. I have a FitBit and according to my profile my average burn is 3147, but just the other day is said 2800, and a couple days before it said 3300. That average changes too much for me to trust it. Maybe I am more active than I think?

I thought I am supposed eat the same calories everyday...just wanted to double check.
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    How long have you had your fitbit? Do you have data for maybe a month or two? If so, you can get your average and see if that works.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have had it since November (black friday special lol). How do I do that?