Day 11

Options
Ok, so I'm not seeing a whole lot of discussion going on in here. I'd like to get your feedback. Are you reading the daily posts? Do you find them helpful? Is there something I can do better to get you more engaged? I'd really like to hear about how your challenge is going. Are you having difficulties anywhere with the challenge. Do you need more? Please let me know...Thanks!

Replies

• lightenitup
    Options
    I can't see the discussion board from my phone, only from the computer...
  • sp9093
    sp9093 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have not had a soda this week trying to drink more water. I can say I am not spending as much money in the vending machines. How is it going for everyone else trying to get off sodas?
  • Insanebug
    Options
    im struggling with soda, but i have cut down alot. dont have a problem with drinking alot of water, but also started drinking more juice too. im not a very good healthy eater but ive cut down on the portions that i do eat. so i guess thats good.
  • VeronicaMcNeill
    Options
    Keep fighting to be soda-free guys! If you are switching to juice, just make sure the bottle says "100% juice". That makes it have less sugar and more real juice. Then eventually water down the juice with water until you get to just water. That's what I've been doing lately. :drinker: