Name Thread! Let's hear them!

124»

Replies

• meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    Were not finding out what we are having soooo...

If it is a Girl - Audrey Grace
    If ti si a Boy (this is still being discussed) - Albert Joseph V or Albert James (he will be called AJ either way).....
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 325 Member
    Were not finding out what we are having soooo...

If it is a Girl - Audrey Grace
    If ti si a Boy (this is still being discussed) - Albert Joseph V or Albert James (he will be called AJ either way).....

Love the choices and the AJ idea too :)
  • I'm having a little girl named Riley Faith.
  • meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    I love the name Riley!!!
  • I traded firstborn naming rights to my mother in law to win a game of cards, and she's picked Jacqueline Odette if it's a girl. We'll see about that one! Us, we're thinking more along the lines of Elizabeth, or Nora.

For a boy? We are thinking Andrew James, or Andrew George. I had to veto my husband's suggestion of Andrew Frank. Our last name starts with F, and he thought it would be fun(!) if the kids' initials were ALF.
  • BlondAnnieOakley
    BlondAnnieOakley Posts: 28 Member
    We've been set on a girl's name since the middle of the first trimester but it took forever to think of a boy's name (at first we didn't want to know what we were having). Well, we changed our minds and know we're having a girl, and the name we chose is Makayla Renee.

ETA: After we chose the name (it's one that just stuck with me once I put the two together), we found that Makayla (feminine variation of Michael) means "who is like God?" and Renee in it's latin origin means "born again". Such an awesome combination! :smile:

I love the meanings of the names!!! Way to go!!

Our little girl will be named "Remington" and we'll call her "Remi" for short.
    Our son's name is Gunnar :)
    We are very outdoorsy people and love unique, strong names.
  • We'll find out the sex in about a month, but so far for a boy we're thinking Elijah (my favorite) or Caleb. We haven't talked as much about girl names, but I really like Briella.
  • melissahunsell
    melissahunsell Posts: 3 Member
    We are having a girl. she is #6 her name is Gypsy Lynn :)
  • We haven't talked about it too much yet and I haven't opened any baby books but I love Finn, Blaze, Shamus or Oliver for a boy and we like Hunter, Hazel, Fiona or Evelyn for a girl
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Our last name starts with F, and he thought it would be fun(!) if the kids' initials were ALF.

You could do that and call him (assuming it's a boy) Alfie :) My initials were RAL (now that I'm married, they've changed), and my brother always called me Ralphie, partially because we're big fans of A Christmas Story.

ETA that you are very brave for betting firstborn naming rights! Wow! I wouldn't trust my MIL with not losing my wallet, let alone naming my child! (For the record, I wouldn't want my own mother to do it, either.)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Any one else stumped for names??? I've looked at tons and nothing is jumping out at me as "the one" :frown:
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Nikolas Christopher