Organizational Nut

Options
So, we can probably all agree that to follow CTL you have to operate on some level of organization. I'm a little crazy when it comes to constantly trying to be better organized. I know, it can be a curse & a blessing sometimes. Anyhow, I know for me personally I need to be seriously prepared & organized if I have any chance of following CTL successfully.

So, I have created 2 lists for myself to help me keep on track. One is a Master Foods List. It is a Word Doc broken down into Low & High Carb days & lists all the food combinations in an order that makes sense to me. I think it will be a valuable tool when it comes to creating my weekly menu. I can easily copy & paste & swap things out quickly to make my menu, it eliminates alot of the brainstorming, trying to come up with new meals, etc. This list is new & I plan to add to it as I get more food & recipe Ideas.

I also created a Word Doc setting up my weeky menu. From this I can quickly & easily create my grocery list & each day I know what to prepare for the next day, what foods to prep ahead of time, etc. I also added spaces to plan out my exercise for the week along with general errands, appointments, etc.

Both of these docs are a work in progress & I plan to add new food items as I go & tweek things quite a bit I'm sure. But for me I think this will be a valuable tool to keep myself organized & on track each week. If anyone is interested & willing to supply an email address I'd be happy to send a copy. They're both Microsoft Word, in a chart form, so they can easily be modified to suit your needs, put in your own foods, add lines, delete, copy, paste....Plus I'm always hoping to share recipes & ideas on what to eat!!! Anyone want a copy, just message me with an email address & I'll send it out to you!

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I just have to say....

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I don't need the list... because I've been doing CTL now for 7 months and have my fave foods pretty much figured out. I'm a creature of habit, so I tend to eat the same things over and over again. LOL.

However, when I did first start out, I did a similar thing, on a smaller scale. I meal planned out my first 3 weeks before I had it pretty well figured out. Now I just meal plan "dinner," and fly by the seat of my pants for everything else, as I'm buying the same groceries from week to week.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'd love to check it out. I'll message you my email.
  • sherrielynn2013
    sherrielynn2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds Great!!! I'd love a copy. I'll send you my email too! Thanks.
  • losingmybehind
    losingmybehind Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd love a copy as well!!
  • CarrieRGordon
    Options
    Me too please ! :)
  • CarrieRGordon
    Options
    Me too please ! :)
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you! I would love a copy too please.
  • Jeffnjo
    Jeffnjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like a copy also. Thank you so much!!!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy if you can send one! I will message you my email.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Me please and thank you!!
  • tinabuggy
    tinabuggy Posts: 19
    Options
    I sent you a private message with my email info.
    Thanks
  • munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i also have been wanting to make something like this ive been searching and searching believe it or not.,,

please send me one also.. here or my email

munecagirl22@yahoo.com
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    Hi, everyone. Just wanted to apologize to anyone if I didn't respond to your request for a copy of my lists. I think I have sent them to everyone, however, a few asked for them but didn't supply an email address, and one email was returned, improper address. So, if anyone didn't get them, but would still like a copy, just let me know!!! Have a great day.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Me please and thank you!!

I sent email address to your inbox. I will send again.

Thank you!!
  • erinea905
    erinea905 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know I am late to the party, but I am just starting out. Would you be able to send them to me as well? Thanks erinea@rogers.com
  • juliasnewlife
    juliasnewlife Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would be itnerested as well: spindler72@yahoo.com
  • alexandravrr
    Options
    HI,

I live in Australia and would love a copy. At your convenience would you send it to me please? my email is alexandravr@me.com

Would love to stay in touch.

Warm Regards
  • annvermilyea1
    annvermilyea1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love a copy of your lists, if it is not too late!

Thank you!
    Ann
    anadan@gmail.com